OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

R. Wilson vs Rams
or
T. Taylor vs Jets
wilson seems to never to great vs the rams... not sure how good the jets d is this year

Should I sit or start Sammy Watkins. A lot of reports are saying he's going to play, he's not going to play.

Idk if i should start Tyrod or Cutler.

Cutler on MNF is going to get off against the Eagles. 

If Watkins is just a decoy that doesn't bode well for Tyrod

Do people not realize that the Eagles defense is pretty damn good? The front 7 and safeties are really damn good. They just need their corners to be average basically. Schwartz is going to be blitzing Cutler alllllll night.

see foster had MRI on hammy....and it starts...is ajayi worth a pick up
Where'd you see this? I saw that he didn't practice due to his hammy but saw no mention of him getting an MRI. I chalked it up as a veteran rest day, but you never know with him :lol:.

Should I sit or start Sammy Watkins. A lot of reports are saying he's going to play, he's not going to play.
Honestly Watkins looked sharp seeing him on Sunday. So unless his foot started severely hurting after the game, I kinda think the media is blowing this up. I'll have him in my lineups if he's active.

Do people not realize that the Eagles defense is pretty damn good? The front 7 and safeties are really damn good. They just need their corners to be average basically. Schwartz is going to be blitzing Cutler alllllll night.
This. And it's not just me being a homer. If they weren't on the field for 45 mins per game, they could've been good last year :lol:. We made some upgrades in the offseason, got Jordan Hicks back, and with the way Pederson is running the offense they should get ample rest. Not to mention Schwartz is a great coordinator.

Cutty 7-3

15 Tds

4 picks 

55% completion rating 

Against Schwartz defense's, he used to blitz him all damn day when he was in Detroit but Cutler still was able to beat him, they are pretty familiar with one another.

Plus I would argue Detroits D line > Philly D line 

Last edited:
Pick one of each for week 2?

QB:
Andy Dalton vs Steelers
Alex Smith vs H-Tinneee

Flex:
Crabtree vs ATL
Golden Tate vs Tenn
Steve Smith vs Cleavland
Rashad Jennings vs NO

D/ST
Bengals @ Pittsburgh
49ers @ Carolina

Please and thank you!!

With Rawls being anointed the starter vs LA, I have to give him a shot, which leaves me in a pickle at RB2/flex.

Pick 2: Johnathan Stewart, Riddick, Sims.

1 point PPR

Last edited:
With Rawls being anointed the starter vs LA, I have to give him a shot, which leaves me in a pickle at RB2/flex.

1 point PPR

I would go with Stewart cause I have him too :lol:

Last edited:

1 point PPR

Riddick, Stewart

QB:
Andy Dalton vs Steelers
Alex Smith vs H-Tinneee

Flex:
Crabtree vs ATL
Golden Tate vs Tenn
Steve Smith vs Cleavland
Rashad Jennings vs NO

D/ST
Bengals @ Pittsburgh
49ers @ Carolina

Please and thank you!!

Dalton
Tate
Cincy

QB:
Andy Dalton vs Steelers
Alex Smith vs H-Tinneee

Flex:
Crabtree vs ATL
Golden Tate vs Tenn
Steve Smith vs Cleavland
Rashad Jennings vs NO

D/ST
Bengals @ Pittsburgh
49ers @ Carolina

Please and thank you!!

Dalton
Tate
Cincy

Thanks, I forgot to mention that I also have Antonio Brown and D'Angelo on my squad. You don't think 9ers would do the job? :lol:

Stick with Cousins vs Cowboys or drop him for Flacco at Browns or Mariota at Lions? Both of those defenses looked dreadful Week 1.

Nope they dont ... and thats fine with me when i need to drop them for a bad matchup ill be able to pick them up again :smile:

I would stick with Stewart. Unless the Niners defense turns out to really be legit they're probably gonna be down by a good amount and have to actually pass the ball instead of feed Hyde 20-30 times

Back
Top Bottom