OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

How the hell did you manage to get that many good receivers? I'd easily do that if I was you.
What this man said... Pull the trigger!
I'm trying to drop John Brown for Crabtree (someone dropped him).

Not sure who else to drop, I could drop Bortles because I have Cam but I'd rather hold on to him.
Bortles should be dropped if you have Cam. I dont understand the hoarding of QB's in a 1 QB league. You can easily stream a QB when hes on a bye.

My: Allen Robinson and Arian Foster

For

His: Demaryius Thomas and Latavius Murray

Worth it? Standard scoring.

I wouldn't do it, but that's just me. I think Robinson will have another big year

Jets bias aside, I wouldn't expect much out of Watkins tonight. Short week, foot still an issue, if he's playing he's a decoy and maybe a few grabs. But nothing explosive.

I'm playing him, **** it

Hoping he somehow gets a TD

EDIT:

I take that back, putting in Travis Benjamin

Last edited:
I got McCoy and Marshall going tonight and idk how I feel about that you guise ...

I don't know why I am itching for a trade because rarely (maybe never) have done a fantasy football trade in my life.

what do you guys think about this trade

His Hopkins and Tevin Coleman

for my

Evans and Derrick Henry.

My wrs are: Julio, Evans, Landry, Kevin White

my rbs: Ingram, Murray, Henry, Ware, Duke Johnson, Sims, Alfred Morris.

didn't notice I had so many Rbs.

should i start tyrod taylor or andy dalton this week, i was thinking dalton, i have tyrod and Marshall tonight as of now but i dont like havin dueling players on a thursday

14 team standard non-ppr

MY

Demaryius Thomas

Frank Gore

for

HIS

Marvin Jones Jr

Devonta Freeman

I have Tevin Coleman on my bench already, so I would have both he and Freeman.  I really need an RB1.  My RBs are Jeremy Hill, Frank Gore, Coleman and Justin Forsett right now.

I have

D Johnson
McCoy
AJ green
Allen Robinson
Brandon Marshall

Those are my current starters

I also have Jennings for new York and everyone saying he gonna do great.

Anything I can move to possible put him in ?

Thanks guys

Last edited:
14 team standard non-ppr

MY
Demaryius Thomas
Frank Gore

for

HIS
Marvin Jones Jr
Devonta Freeman

I have Tevin Coleman on my bench already, so I would have both he and Freeman.  I really need an RB1.  My RBs are Jeremy Hill, Frank Gore, Coleman and Justin Forsett right now.

id do that trade....thomas is injured and marvin gets targets...gore is going to be whatever...id rather have freeman over him

Back
Top Bottom