OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

Wish STAT would've gotten more of his shots to fall. I'm just happy he's been holding up with all of the minutes he has been logging. Would like to see him and McBob develop a chemistry.

Last edited:
You were the reason why I went to Twitter :lol:.. It just makes everything easier to communicate with other nters.. Def gonna make a effort to visit here more often

Winslow's strung together a nice couple of games, I rather have him more involved than Deng. I still think we should start him when everyone returns cause we don't have no better SF

Panthers. Manning doesn't have enough "Omaha! Omaha!" to sustain the Panthers. Now watch, because I said that, the Broncos will pull an upset.

Wouldn't mind either team tbh. I like cam but also would like Peyton to go out the right way.

i want cam to win for the external factors. i dont like either team, but a win for cam means all these racists talking crap about him gotta sit there and eat it.

all these stories are just now coming out about how lebron tried to get spoelstra fired... if everyone knew, why did they keep silent until now. they tried to save his image until the blatt thing? what type of **** is that

I don't watch football but the media makes it hard not to like Cam, wouldn't be bad to see the youngin' pick one up

Not sure about the racism though.. Russell Wilson won a superbowl 2 years ago and went there back to back.. Never heard about race then..

:rofl: Nor does he "dab" apparently .... :rofl:

But in all seriousness the "race" issue will forever be an underlying topic regardless if it's brought to light or not. I love both quarterbacks and I don't see race, I see two elite QB's one on his last leg and the other not even in his prime :x

What a time .. to be alive!

Not sure about the racism though.. Russell Wilson won a superbowl 2 years ago and went there back to back.. Never heard about race then..
russ was "well behaved." cam is a given the wild boy persona. happy, full of pride, having fun etc etc. and a lot of "them" dont like it. i hope he wins and hits a 2 minute long dab. lmaooooooooo grabs the trophy and the whole team hits the dab one time for the haters lol

SI, ESPN, Bleacher Report, NBA Insider .. have ALL written articles this week about Wade's unbelievable resurgence this season!

Back
Top Bottom