OFFICIAL 2016 MTV VMA Thread August 28

giphy.gif

Cot damn

not sure what the hell Kanye was talking bout but God bless him for showcasing those cheeks in his video.

not sure what the hell Kanye was talking bout but God bless him for showcasing those cheeks in his video.

I had to go back and see. I fast forwarded the mess out of Kanye, but that video...woooooooooooooo!!!

Kanye said a whole bunch of nothing.

He might have gotten off a powerful something speech if, he wasn't so basked in his own glory while the crowd cheered and cheered his every word. He said "you know..." and the dumb *** crowd just hooped and hollered. Not sure who is more delusional at this point, him or his fans with their infinite battery supply.

But, that track he dropped was super ill

Last edited:
oh my god the Britney performance was terrible, so cringe.

not sure how key and peele keep getting gigs but they actually matched the overall corniness of it all.

didnt catch any of the VMAs but a glimpse and saw Britney Spears doing her thing. To only have seen a glimpse of her performance had to sum up what i missed on the VMAs tonight.

her performance and that dude was struggling especially the last part with him holding his hand on her face :smh:

like the song tho

Key and Peele? Jay Pharoah was way way worse. Same jokes over and over year after year. (His Hart impression was dead on though, identical in every way)

Key and Peele? Jay Pharoah was way way worse. Same jokes over and over year after year. (His Hart impression was dead on though, identical in every way)
yeah pharoah is wack too, impressions are good but cant be the only thing you do.

key and peele tho, theyre the masters of beating a joke to death...then beating on it for another 30 minutes.

Bruh..just watched the yeezy video again. I liked it more the 2nd time. Reminded me of an 80s vibe. Like dirty dancing or flashdance. Teana had some moves

But..the bigger question is..

Where she get all this titty meat b?? I mean i know she was blessed but fam..thats like some tumblr titty right there

View media item 2147849

oh my god the Britney performance was terrible, so cringe.

not sure how key and peele keep getting gigs but they actually matched the overall corniness of it all.

So true.

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2016317/rs_1024x759-160417083600-1024.leonardo-dicaprio-rihanna.cm.41716.jpg[/quote]

When was this taken?

+

Nicki looked good in Ariana's performance.

Future performance was okay but i was never a fan of "Commas".

Rihanna is a legend even if she stopped making music tomorrow. Well deserved award.

Drake be so corny and too much sometimes. Jus' give shorty the award and save all that simpin' for backstage. Chris Brown done shot that club up mad times. I wouldn't even be on it LIKE THAT.

Chance the Rapper really wore overalls to the VMA's? C'mon man.

Charlemagne a butthead for that pastry & Ariana comment. :lol

Overall, show was a 7/10. I liked it alot.

Shoutout to Khaled too. He gettin' crazy looks!

Big night for Dolla $ign! Won a moonman and performance with one of the Jonas brothers!

Don't know how you dudes made it through

I had to turn it off after struggling through the Kanye nothingness, **** was trash

Its been bad for about a decade but damn, with the internet now able to create and sustain its own "pop culture" fads and music, MTV is obsolete

Back
Top Bottom