Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know how to respond to some of these takes.

Tony Parker top 5?
Lowry bottom 5?
Utah would beat Cleveland in a 7 game series?
Melo is to blame for JR's inconsistency?

I can't...

Parker single handedly shot the Spurs outta game 5 :lol:. Dude aint top 5 anymore. Where was Wall & Paul on that list lol

Last edited:

Those other sites ain't ****
Stop. I'm not in the mood.
laugh.gif

I don't even know how to respond to some of these takes.

Tony Parker top 5?
Lowry bottom 5?
Utah would beat Cleveland in a 7 game series?
Melo is to blame for JR's inconsistency?

I can't...

Dont forget the Raptors would be bottom of the Western Conference too when their bottom playoff teams had worse records than the East teams lol

When the Cavs get washed in the Finals after paddycaking their way through the East it's just going to further prove how bad the East really is.
Except GSW/SAS and probably even the Thunder would have had similar success in the East. So that's hardly a fair criticism of Cleveland. 

And if the Cavs get washed.. maybe.. just maybe..  it means that OKC/GSW are the superior team. It's entirely possible for a team to be very good, but still lose.

If they went to top 16 instead of east vs. west, not only would that be short sided, but you would have to adjust the scheduling to which would be a mess.

You still would have discrepancies over the weight of a team's record. Like even if this year it was 1-16, toronto still played the east more than the west which would inflate their win total.

No easy or real tangible answer here or else the league would have probably done it by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom