Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can dream can't I? If he ain't with the warriors next season, then I hope he doesn't join SAS/Cavs. I'd rather see him stick with OKC and see that team build around him. Trade ibaka and procure a better bench.

I sort of wanna see KD in a wolves uniform. Thibs gonna **** around and have that team playing solid defense

GSW needs to watch out. There biggest weakness is stopping big men who are actually skilled. With Thibs, a new PG and DEFENSE, GSW might lose the crown.

Lol

Hes not just a jump shooter tho. He is one of the best PG finishers in the league bruh.
You just want to argue
laugh.gif

DecompressGate?

Man come on. It's Gate everything.

Jonas got hurt in game 3 last series. #jonasGate

This thread right now is in shambles. I miss the regulars who actually make sense when they post
you're part of the problem
And who the hell are you?

You're part of the problem though
Wasn't part of the problem when I was supporting your *** against the Curry slander a few weeks ago when he got injured.
Wasn't part of the problem when I posted regularly in the regular season thread.
At least five of these guys weren't around until last week. You're just upset at everything because soft boy Curry has less finals MVP awards than Bron

Last edited:
This thread right now is in shambles. I miss the regulars who actually make sense when they post

Wasn't part of the problem when I was supporting your *** against the Curry slander a few weeks ago when he got injured.
Wasn't part of the problem when I posted regularly in the regular season thread.
At least five of these guys weren't around until last week. You're just upset at everything because soft boy Curry has less finals MVP awards than Bron

I was kidding :lol:

You're not the problem at all.

Last edited:

roll.gif
roll.gif

I like you fam, you make me laugh too much.

Even though you hate Bron 
mean.gif

I was kidding
laugh.gif
No you weren't.  

I was kidding :lol:

No you weren't.  

He's far from the problem in this thread :lol:

I'm more of the problem then he is tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom