Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 but if you learnt how to read , i said im an NBA fan obviously .... i have a tough time picking a favorite team or player....appreciation for good players....im not a lebron or curry hater like NT .....anything good = bandwagon or over rated on NT......dat dere salt since half of NT lives in NY
Let it go bro

Sports culture is weird like that. People care and chastize others for the way they choose to root for their team or teams lol

As if you're a "better fan" cause you only have 1 team or not a bandwagoner.

**** sounds silly
laugh.gif
Should never be a thing, I am sorry. Shows a lack of conviction.

Now's as good a time as any for Steph to chuck 30+ shots and give the people what they want

Hero ball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I dont know if any lf you guys know this but I was just curious

Whats the percentage of teams that come back to win a series after being down in the series on two separate occasions??

Should never be a thing, I am sorry. Shows a lack of conviction.

And if you're using sports fandom as a means of judging a guy's character flaws such as "lack of conviction" then...

I mean its sports. We all love it. But its just sports. No reason to judge someone's character because of his sports teams.

Like are you really going to say that about someone because of something as trivial as someone having multiple favorite teams? Come on :lol:

Dubs can still get this, though.

Down 25 at the half? Just need to score at least 26 more than OKC.

#MathMajor

dont listen to shoeking about fandom
. hes a diehard  clipper fan since 2011. hes thinks being a loyal fan to one team is silly. nothing else needs to be said. 

One thats wrong and two You actually care about the way others root for their teams.

Thats silly.

You want points for being more loyal to a friggin sports team than someone else who has mutliple teams? Lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom