Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, Crap night for Ball. 
Terrible for us fans.

I'm out, and I will leave you with this. .  .   . Is it just me that notices Lebron's team (Cavs, Heat, Cavs) always get 2 days off between games in the Playoffs, before anybody else does. Every year.....NBA takes care of their own, Rockets need to take a page out of their playbook

Ive been pointing this bs out for yrs. They just say I'm hating. Dude been getting extra rest for hella seasons now.

Last edited:
Told y'all long ago about Harden....but ****** ain't wanna listen :lol:.

Dwight was actually the best player on that team last year that went to the WCF. He wasn't at his best today, but he had only 7 shot attempts. How in the world does your 2nd option touch the ball so little :lol:. A smart coach would use hella ball reversals to get harden and Dwight on a side pick and role moving. But nah. Not JB. Part of it is Harden, part is coaching.

Harden's effort on D is absolutely atrocious. Dude has been overall horrible as a first option in the playoffs. Dummy to concerned with being a superstar, when he hasn't even earned it.

First step is to apologize to Lil B, play some defense, and learn how to move without the ball.

Told y'all long ago about Harden....but ****** ain't wanna listen
laugh.gif

Dwight was actually the best player on that team last year that went to the WCF. He wasn't at his best today, but he had only 7 shot attempts. How in the world does your 2nd option touch the ball so little
laugh.gif
. A smart coach would use hella ball reversals to get harden and Dwight on a side pick and role moving. But nah. Not JB. Part of it is Harden, part is coaching.

Harden's effort on D is absolutely atrocious. Dude has been overall horrible as a first option in the playoffs. Dummy to concerned with being a superstar, when he hasn't even earned it.

First step is to apologize to Lil B, play some defense, and learn how to move without the ball.
100% bud lite cold hard fax

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom