Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerr and Dray playing their cards, perfectly.

Dray should be suspended, but won't be.

The NBA already loves this series, because they know that WE know that the other series is just a matter of how many games CLE will take.

But this series?

Dray can't be suspended, they already know that.

Kerr and Dray just reinforcing the league's already softened stance. "The league reviewed the tape, and we do not feel it was a non-basketball move" blah, blah, blah.

Color me every color of surprised if he is suspended.

Idk why GS can't just take regular 3s :lol:. The season is so long you don't really see how many bad shots they take but it's been magnified in the playoffs.

I tried to PM him
frown.gif
I feel horrible.
eek.gif

what happened to Jumpman?
He remembered that clone names aren't allowed to return, that bans are permanent.

(I'm not stupid. 
laugh.gif
)
nerd.gif

If cp3 doesn't get suspended after blatantly touching dix, no way Draymond is. League doesn't give a f about a Jones.

Kerr and Dray playing their cards, perfectly.

Dray should be suspended, but won't be.

The NBA already loves this series, because they know that WE know that the other series is just a matter of how many games CLE will take.

But this series?

Dray can't be suspended, they already know that.

Kerr and Dray just reinforcing the league's already softened stance. "The league reviewed the tape, and we do not feel it was a non-basketball move" blah, blah, blah.

Color me every color of surprised if he is suspended.
If he doesn't get suspended, some OKC scrub gonna sock him in the jewels for the next game trust

Ben Golliver ‏@BenGolliver
Steven Adams on Draymond Green kick: "It happened before, mate. He's pretty accurate."
Adams seems cool as hell
agreed, always even keel and tough as nails
The day Adams snaps, I feel sorry for that person

All them siblings.. Plus growing up in New Zealand (look up all blacks for those who don't know)
Dat Rugby life 
pimp.gif
  All Blacks is really a great name for a team.

Last edited:

Ben Golliver ‏@BenGolliver
Steven Adams on Draymond Green kick: "It happened before, mate. He's pretty accurate."
Adams seems cool as hell
agreed, always even keel and tough as nails
The day Adams snaps, I feel sorry for that person

All them siblings.. Plus growing up in New Zealand (look up all blacks for those who don't know)
I have an All Blacks jersey in my closet.

Stacy Johnson ruined Ajay's chance at being a renowned stickman and cup shopping ensued no windows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom