Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting in seeing what the NBA ruling is on Draymond's low blow.

Dahntay Jones just got suspended for his nut shot on Mt. Biyombo and Draymond's was more egregious than that.

Warriors were in full PR damage control after the game about this.
laugh.gif

warriors got washed today, 4 days removed from beating the same team by 20+. why are folx overreacting like the series is over? warriors were down 2-1 against the grizz and cavs last year during the playoffs, came back to win 3 in a row each time.

calm down yall. i'm not gonna be like certain fans counting my team and coach out after 3 games.

Bro it's the main reason you don't hear any of the legends giving them any praise or respect.
Dudes dribblin' behind their backs while being double teamed and just throwin it up is str8 rec ball.

Mofos actin like Curry invented the jump shot cause he hit 400 3s after shooting dayum near 900 of'em (886 to be exact).
Most 1 and 2 guards in the league would hit that if they shot that many 3s.
Harden was the next closest in 3pt attempts with 657.
JJ Reddick shot 47.5% from 3 and don't get no love.

Figured I would help you out since you quoted me but cut out part of my post.

warriors got washed today, 4 days removed from beating the same team by 20+. why are folx overreacting like the series is over? warriors were down 2-1 against the grizz and cavs last year during the playoffs, came back to win 3 in a row each time.

calm down yall. i'm not gonna be like certain fans counting my team and coach out after 3 games.
Right and some Warrior fans were high earlier saying this was an easy sweep. let's be real. 

These teams don't have to play to averages. 1-2 unusual games can swing things.

We already heard "They won't shoot this bad again" after game 1's second half.
We've already heard to many "no way they ____" and OKC is defying them all.

"No way OKC beats SAS in SAS"

"No way OKC wins b2b against SAS"

"No way OKC wins 2 games in SAS"

"No way OKC wins the SAS series"(even I was on this after their game 3 debacle w/ no adjustments)

"No way OKC wins in GSW with GSW only losing 1 home game all year"

Too many no ways, but soon enough man, soon enough.

If y'all make it Lebron got a fair fight this year

Bro it's the main reason you don't hear any of the legends giving them any praise or respect.
Dudes dribblin' behind their backs while being double teamed and just throwin it up is str8 rec ball.

Mofos actin like Curry invented the jump shot cause he hit 400 3s after shooting dayum near 900 of'em (886 to be exact).
Most 1 and 2 guards in the league would hit that if they shot that many 3s.
Harden was the next closest in 3pt attempts with 657.
JJ Reddick shot 47.5% from 3 and don't get no love.

Figured I would help you out since you quoted me but cut out part of my post.

K.

Yikes.

What game did kyrie get injured in the finals?

And love from first round, right?

They say this guy Dupuy on Dunk Kings has won 1500 dunk contests around the world?
nerd.gif

52 weeks in a year

1 contest per week for 30 years is 1560 contests

or 1 Contest win per day for 4.5 years

Damn, I got $ on GSW tomorrow too. Any suckers who want it let me know! Venmo and Square cash.

Damn 2-1 series, not 3-1. Dudes are trippin.
I'll bet you any amount you wish that the Thunder will not win tomorrow.

How froggy are you feeling?

Hundred? Thousand? High society?

Thunder not winning tomorrow, bruh.

And you people actually think this team was better than the 95 Bulls? haha. They've already lost more games in the playoffs than that Bulls team did.

Thunder taking the ship this year!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom