Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's JV situation looking like, is he a free agent? I think that it would be hard for Toronto to go back to him in the starting lineup with the way Mutombo 2.0 has been playing, but he is too good to be a back up. He would make sense in Houston because Dwert will be crying somewhere else.

@HoopsHype: Kevin Love is shooting 42.5 percent from three, 30.7 percent on two-pointers.
Well when you never get the ball in your spots and have been demoted to standing I the corner waiting for threes...
Lue has done a better job of getting Love more involved in the Cavs offense this postseason. They were actively calling plays for him in post and mid-range and he was playing well for the frist two rounds of the playoffs.

He's struggled mightily this series though. Mostly due to Biyombo.

This is where coaching will come into play for game 5. If Lue has the balls, he needs to start Frye and make Love come off the bench. It was like Kerr last year in the finals. Starting Iggy changed the whole thing and Cavs couldn't recover. TT definitely not living up last years finals performance but when u have four people in the lane waiting for Bron to go to the basket how do you get a basket. They setup one gameplan that was unstoppable for two games and Toronto adjusted. Now Lue gotta do the same because Cavs have the stronger team. Because if you think Cavs were the only team that played no defense watch the first half again. Biyombo was the only guy making plays for Toronto. Cavs had every wide open jumper they wanted. They just didn't go down.

Lebbywinks didn't score a single point in the last 5:28 of the game.

Huh.
naw, but he was making the BB play. That's all that count ... It's not his fault he played 46 minutes and he was doing his job well. So, yes he needs more help, he needs everyone else to step up. I mean that's what he said.

Everytime I see someone talk about Biyombo's age, I think of that one scene in Coming to America where the barber "Clarence" said that Joe Louis was 137 years old. All that to say Biyombo is 53 years old, so is Thon Maker.

Lebbywinks didn't score a single point in the last 5:28 of the game.

Huh.
naw, but he was making the BB play. That's all that count ... It's not his fault he played 46 minutes and he was doing his job well. So, yes he needs more help, he needs everyone else to step up. I mean that's what he said.

This right here. If it wasn't for Lebron nobody would have been open to bring that game back. He needs Love and Kyrie especially to stop regressing to ball stoppers like they weren't in the first two rounds. Move that ball again and it's over.

All these excuses for Love. He's the third option on the team and shooting only 41% from the field. He's occasionally unplayable cause of his defense. Even if Lebron isn't giving him touches, he's getting open looks from 3/mid range and getting single covered in the post/elbow. That's on him if his efficiency is still just average.

Kevin Love is just not that good. He had great stats on a losing squad and never made the playoffs. Now he has lesser stats on a winning team. Dude is what he is

that was a clean block ... out doesn't take a genius to see that. LoL
You can't body to body on a blocked shot.
We see that called all the time.
You can get all ball, but if there's any contact between the two players the refs usually call foul.

You can get all ball, but if there's any contact between the two players the refs usually call foul.

If you dislodge/block the shot before contact, it is a clean play. If this were the case, most steals would be fouls too. Sometimes your momentum causes you to contact the opponent. Some contact is allowed.

Yea I didn't think it was a clean block either. Bizzy jumped at a 45° angle and collided chest to chest in midair. That's a foul all day and I was surprised jvg and Jackson didn't mention anything about the body contact

Last edited:
usually? Means that there are times that is not called ... so if that was the case, it should be called 100% of the time unless the ref missed it.

In this case, it was a clean block ...

Last edited:
It was a clean block. I'm a Lebron fan and can't argue that. Biyombo made a hell of an athletic play. The game didn't hinge on that block. It was their poor *** shooting first half that killed them.

A Thunder Raptors Finals would have half the ratings of the Dubs and Cavs. :lol:

Woudnt mind the Thunder getting a ring though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom