Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait, Steph the unanimous MVP. I mean it's not even a question.

Only MVP I know to not get Mvp treatment by the officials lol

He gets PLENTY of MVP and Championship calls. His boy just kicked a player in the nuts and didn't get suspended. Don't want to hear that ****.

The **** that gotta do with Steph? :lol:

Means their big 3 gets PLENTY of love from the refs. Steph gets mad calls. You can't foul him if he's running away from the ball or missing uncontested 3s.

Really bad logic right there trying connect the claim to the Draymond x Adams situation but ok.

Steph for sure doesn't get MVP calls but I wouldn't really expect him to being a smaller guard. Iverson didn't get them calls. *shrug*

Last edited:
 Criiiiiiiiiiiiiine
roll.gif
roll.gif

hell outta here "warriors are not the same team". they look the same when they beat up on portland. all of a sudden they not the same? OKC not the same. They playin defense now and are in full attack mode like Westbrook. THats whats not the same.

73-9 =/= Championship

They still hold the record though

Old heads gonna come out the woods like "but the Bulls went 72-10 AND won the title"

Holding on to every little bit of hope :lol:

Even if GSW won this year "bu-bu-but it was a different era and Jordan and 3 peat"

They're hacking and pushing the crap out of Curry all game... no calls. I got no dog in this fight, but that's pretty suspect to me.
correct. once they showed that slow mo early in the 4th of curry being "denied the ball" but really they were literally holding him wherever he ran. LITERALLY holding one of his arms, then he forced a switch and the next person held an arm. that is not legal. i dont care who wins the series long as they beat the cavs... but this isn't good officiating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom