Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These trash hot takes crashed this site
roll.gif

Y'all Have a good night

some folks really seem to care a whole lot about injuries all of a sudden..

Strange considering the amount of injuries that happened last year
Love reading about all the GSW "injuries" coming out all of a sudden. The media can't stand to see the new NBA poster boy dissapear. Love to see OKC hit all my bets while CLE doesn't
mean.gif
  Media/certain segments of fans love this narrative with certain teams/players...in every sport 

I despise that ****

FOH...injuries are apart of the game and they need to man up, if not, go cry in the corner

As one of the biggest Westbrook fans on this board... I'm loving this.

As someone who appreciates GSW's play and greatness.. but also loves cocky teams getting knocked down a peg.. I'm loving this too.

Billy Donovan deserves a TON of credit too.

And while I won't deny Steph's greatness and that he's arguably the best player in the game right now, I'm glad Russ has been able to hold his own, show all the skills, and stay in control.

And it's just even better that Jumpman might have to deal with all the slander. Of course, he'll still say they're the champs, 73 wins, will be back next year, at least his team ain't the Knicks.. but oh well, he deserves it.

One game left.
THIS

Last edited:
Meth a Warriors fan? He shut nt down when twitter was at its peak at going in
No, the site was down for scheduled maintenance.  We've had a series of these recently to facilitate network and server upgrades.  The window was actually 10 PM - 1 AM PT, so we were back up significantly earlier than planned.  

Though there are plenty of Warriors fans at Wikia, this had been scheduled well in advance - and you had at least an hour of uninterrupted slander following the game, so I'd hardly call it "peak." 
These trash hot takes crashed this site
roll.gif

Y'all Have a good night
It seems to me that you were down much longer than NikeTalk - and spent less time offline.

As one of the biggest Westbrook fans on this board... I'm loving this.

As someone who appreciates GSW's play and greatness.. but also loves cocky teams getting knocked down a peg.. I'm loving this too.

Billy Donovan deserves a TON of credit too.

And while I won't deny Steph's greatness and that he's arguably the best player in the game right now, I'm glad Russ has been able to hold his own, show all the skills, and stay in control.

And it's just even better that Jumpman might have to deal with all the slander. Of course, he'll still say they're the champs, 73 wins, will be back next year, at least his team ain't the Knicks.. but oh well, he deserves it.

One game left.

Donovan does deserve a TON of credit.

I was high on him when he was hired, down on him during the season but ever since the Spurs series, this guy has been making winning moves.

Him figuring out the Kanter/Adams lineup against the Spurs was tremendous and then him going away from that and out small balling GSW was even better.

The fact that he didn't quit on Roberson after Game 2 took serious vision, it's all paid off.

His offensive sets still leave a lot to be desired but rotation wise, he has definitely figured it out.

Still wish that he implemented Morrow instead of Foye though, dude is worthless. I know Morrow can't defend but he's at least an elite 3pt shooter, Foye can't defend and he's not hitting anything, just got that "vet/glue guy tag" for no reason.

Last edited:
Durant's defense might be the most surprising/impressive thing in this series.

The way he's made one of the best players in the league a non factor is so fun to watch.

Dude been riding the fence this entire time. When GSW is rolling he's singing there praises but as soon as the tide turn so did his post. Not surprised curry proved him wrong about being he's been waiting/ praying awhile for his downfall. That and him and jumpmans back and forth

:lol: what are you talking about. Only reason I've been touting GS is for them to blast Lebron. Then cocky MFers and their bandwagon of fans mean nothing really to me, just a means to an end of Bron's legacy. Make no mistake though I'm thoroughly enjoying them getting humbled in the best way. Plus I've been riding with Russ from jump so seeing him completely outplay the unanimous MVP is icing on the cake.

Last edited:
damn son.

klay thought the dubs had 40 assists...looked closer...saw it was 15.

this is sad. like when apollo creed died.

Last edited:

The way he's made one of the best players in the league a non factor is so fun to watch.

Guy has been looking like Mr.Fantastic the past two games.

He's made 6-8 just unbelievable defensive plays that shouldn't have been made.

That steal he had when GSW was tryna make a run seemed like a 2K glitch.

remember 2012 vs the lakers and some of the great defensive plays kd and the thunder had vs bean.

that length aint no joke. Can't teach tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom