Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry's clearly not 100% but that's no excuse

Draymond showing he's not the star he's made out to be, if Curry and Klay aren't on, Draymond ain't ****

Really liked Steph's post-game. When asked if he was hurt, he said 'I'm fine.' When asked about his play, he said, 'I will be better.'

Now all that's left is to back it up with his play.

If a player laces dem sneaks up, no excuses should be make. None should come from fans either.

Nobody was saying steph was hurt when the Warriors blew them out game 2 and he was 5-8 from 3point land :lol:

W
Curry's clearly not 100% but that's no excuse

Draymond showing he's not the star he's made out to be, if Curry and Klay aren't on, Draymond ain't ****
Didn't hear any injury talk when he gave Portland 40 in game 4, including 17 in the last 5 mins.

Didn't hear the injury talk in game 2 of this series, when he blew the game open with 15 in 2 minutes in that 3rd quarter.

He has a couple of ****** road games & now he has to be injured. Its completely outside the realm of possibility that the reg season doesn't matter in May & OKC's physical advantages are just too much

If this was LeBron yall wouldn't even be entertaining this :lol:

After watching that dancing video of the thunder back stage, I'm beginning to like this team man. There is no way as a basketball fan anyone can hate Westbrook.

You can hate Lebron and Curry for being Cocky. You can hate Kobe because he rapes women and is a snitch, and he stole all of MJ's moves. But you cant hate Westbrook for ANYTHING. The man is Basketball.

After watching that dancing video of the thunder back stage, I'm beginning to like this team man. There is no way as a basketball fan anyone can hate Westbrook.

You can hate Lebron and Curry for being Cocky. You can hate Kobe because he rapes women and is a snitch, and he stole all of MJ's moves. But you cant hate Westbrook for ANYTHING. The man is Basketball.

So then you hate MJ too because he's the most cocky person on the face of the universe

excuses.

cavs were out there last year with 2 stars injuried. But that didn't matter.

If the warriors are such a good team they should at least compete, no matter what curry's health is.

everyone quit last night except klay.

only dude that's actually likable.

Yeah Donovan is really being overlooked here, he's doing a really good job.

Him and Casey,dudes are quick to slander him but slow on props for doing something no one really expected in pushing that series to at least 6

Last edited:
klay is my favorite warrior

kerr is my most hated warrior

his face is very punchable...so is iggy's....and while were on the topic, westbrook can catch a left hook..but i do like his game tho

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm a big Westbrook fan but this is utter nonsense.

I'm a big Westbrook fan but this is utter nonsense.

Word to Villanueva :lol:

W
Didn't hear any injury talk when he gave Portland 40 in game 4, including 17 in the last 5 mins.

Didn't hear the injury talk in game 2 of this series, when he blew the game open with 15 in 2 minutes in that 3rd quarter.

He has a couple of ****** road games & now he has to be injured. Its completely outside the realm of possibility that the reg season doesn't matter in May & OKC's physical advantages are just too much

If this was LeBron yall wouldn't even be entertaining this :lol:

I'm pro Lebron

Make no mistake about it

Lebron>Curry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom