Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be honest, I missed the first half of the game
Only because I knew the Thunder were going to whoop the Warriors ***

I'm going to need the Warriors to keep winning just so we can see ppl continue to go at JumpmanFromDaBay :lol:

Lebby slander isn't even fun no more cuz no one defends him

Last edited:
First you hooped. On game night.
Now you need 8 hours of sleep but when I check NT at 7:30 am CST everyday , you're posting

Someone check the lighting in here. Jump man looking funny

We know damn well if the Warriors was killing OKC like this Jumpman woulda been on every page like he usually is. :lol:

Son been beating his chest talking bout "this is my thread". All of a sudden he chills with the posting once the Warriors look like trash. Maaaan please. :lol:

Now you need 8 hours of sleep but when I check NT at 7:30 am CST everyday , you're posting

We know damn well if the Warriors was killing OKC like this Jumpman woulda been on every page like he usually is. :lol:

Son been beating his chest talking bout "this is my thread". All of a sudden he chills with the posting once the Warriors look like trash. Maaaan please. :lol:

Yay hypotheticals

I actually don't know who to root for.

Part of me wants LeBron to make the finals so he can get washed yet again in the finals, but the other part of me wants him to get humiliated by the Raptors.

So torn.
cavs not getting beat by the raptors

They're net getting beat by OKC in the finals either.  Lebron and Co. have a huge mental edge over the thunder.

Cavs will lose against GS in the finals though, you better hope they pull through

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's simple, (Cavs and Raptors) whoever wins tonight will take the series. This game is huge. Whoever loses tonight will not take the next 2 games.

cavs not getting beat by the raptors

They're net getting beat by OKC in the finals either.  Lebron and Co. have a huge mental edge over the thunder.

Cavs will lose against GS in the finals though, you better hope they pull through
How is GS going to wash the Cavs but not OKC?

I actually don't know who to root for.

Part of me wants LeBron to make the finals so he can get washed yet again in the finals, but the other part of me wants him to get humiliated by the Raptors.

So torn.

The madness that would ensue in the offseason if the Cavs lost in the ECF would be GOAT.

Love getting traded in a hurry.

Raptors by 3. Meth knew what he was doing with the maintenance last night. A storm is coming.

Yay hypotheticals

You know it's true. :lol: It's all good.

You had to decompress. We get it.

I think it's simple, (Cavs and Raptors) whoever wins tonight will take the series. This game is huge. Whoever loses tonight will not take the next 2 games.

Johnson-Clippers-smile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom