Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

they really let draymond slide talking to them like that?
roll.gif
Reading his lips and my man was just dropping f words. ***** is just stupid and lucky.

refs out here hating on the W's
been like that all season :smh:

surprised they aint eject dray

Last edited:
:lol: I can't wait to quote kingkoopa and all this "wake up" call bs

Not sure what they need to wake up from

Basically.

I think GS is the best team in the league, but they cocky as hell.

I like it to a point but you aint pullin this BS sittin Steph till we lose one type of mentality in the playoffs.

they thought the rockets would roll over...i think thats what koopa means

I hate how the hack a bad foul shooter has become so common, before the half and mud way through the 4th. Rule definitely needs to be changed to penalize the team intentionally fouling off the ball.

I think folks are overreacting to the warriors' decision to sit steph back to back games and interpreting that as them over looking the rockets.
no we aren't. thats exactly what they did.

and you can't really blame them either...rockets looked terrible through the first 2 games

I hate how the hack a bad foul shooter has become so common, before the half and mud way through the 4th. Rule definitely needs to be changed to penalize the team intentionally fouling off the ball.
Nah bro
Guys who can't make an uncontested free throw should be penalized

They're actually considering two shots and the ball back for the Hack-A... That is too much, but they're concerned with dead stopping it all together.

I asked about it on Friday.

Last edited:

Such a struggle for Klay to create ..... Really needs to work on that
I mean.. Klay did finish the season with the highest percentage of his shots assisted.. eem over DeAndre Jordan. That tells you enough of his shot creating abilities, he has them but he's the perfect 2nd or 3rd option

Last edited:
I wonder if the hack a ___ strategy was allowed to continue how soon the game would eventually phase out players who can't shoot say at least over 50%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom