Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
at all the newfound Thunder supporters

Dudes can't really believe they are going to beat San Antonio
@a-friend  and I were repping OKC the whole season and I def believe it 
smile.gif

Didn't see this last night, but a reporter asked Dirk about Cuban saying Russy ain't a superstar.

Dirk: *laughs* "Uuuuh, I'd take him. Yeah, I'd definitely take him."

laugh.gif

Cuban 
mean.gif
if I was an upper tier free agent and the mavs were trying to court me, I would legit have to ask Cuban how he plans to attract other top tier free agents when he out there insulting at the very least a top 10 player in the league

obviously chandler parsons takes the money.. but I'm talking like a KD or a westbrook or any of the upcoming big names where they can go wherever for whatever

Season series is essentially 1-1 as Spurs rest all of their starters in their 3rd match up and OKC sat all of their starters in the last matchup and historically OKC and Spurs match up well vs each other. 

Lol.
People in here defending Spurs, against OKC.

:rofl:
Why, though? As foregone a conclusion it is that Spurs/GSW is was will be the "real Finals", you'd think there was something more worthy to defend.

Last edited:
Lakersman3000, I don't know if there is a more unsure about everything so I overcompensate with belittling type character on NT, than you.

Put $10k on the Spurs then. Better yet, make it $25k, right now. I'll take your bet hot mouth.
Let's make it worth it!

If you don't have $25k cash get Loans, borrow it, ask Mom, I don't care get the money.

I mean as sure a bet as Spurs is; I need you to put your money where your mouth is and make this bet.

It's guaranteed cash, find the money, and bet it

Last edited:
Lakersman3000, I don't know if there is a more unsure about everything so I overcompensate with belittling type character on NT, than you.

Put $10k on the Spurs then. Better yet, make it $25k, right now. I'll take your bet hot mouth.
Let's make it worth it!
i aint got that type of money dude , but if i did id take your money in a heartbeat.. 

Last edited:
Nah screw that, bet 1 million then.
Get $1million, and come see me.

:rofl:
Lakersman3000 logic

Last edited:
"Spurs da sure bet, I bet my Momma on it, Spurs lose you can have my Momma, Spurs win I want your life, no bet? Why you have nothing to worry about, put your life where your mouth is" "yea dudes ain't sure, they won't bet they life on it"

Last edited:
If OKC wins I'll rock an OKC avy for a year, If OKC loses I get to poke out your eyes and make you blind
-lakersman3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom