Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so either spurs are exposed as the overrated frauds that they are and pop gets out coached by another bad coach

or we all get to slander KD for being a beta boy who keeps getting out played by a system player?

win win situation 
pimp.gif

a-friend weaves through the fire like Floyd Mayweather. He's ready. He knows what it is. He's no ryanjumpman who can't handle the heat.

GSW got this. Bball Gods sent us Steph as the Jesus of this new generation.

Can't stop destiny and fate.

a-friend weaves through the fire like Floyd Mayweather. He's ready. He knows what it is. He's no ryanjumpman who can't handle the heat.
True.  But he makes statements that he claims he wholeheartedly believes, yet he is afraid to bet on them actually happening.

If you were to ask 100 NBA fans to name the top 10 scorers in the NBA, I guarantee you an overwhelming majority of them wouldnt name either LaMarcus or Kawhi.  They are great players.  They absolutely are not elite scorers.
Then we're arguing over semantics at this point.

The fact is, they provide a combo of volume AND efficiency that most players can't. Period.

The Spurs have 2 elite scorers?  

News to me.
21 on 50/44/87 isn't elite?

21 per 36 mins on 51% from the floor isn't elite?
If you were to ask 100 NBA fans to name the top 10 scorers in the NBA, I guarantee you an overwhelming majority of them wouldnt name either LaMarcus or Kawhi.  They are great players.  They absolutely are not elite scorers.

nah b, dudes gonna still name melo, kobe bryant, allen iverson.
might only be three elite scores in the league...
steph, harden, kd

Last edited:
True.  But he makes statements that he claims he wholeheartedly believes, yet he is afraid to bet on them actually happening.

I have money tied into a Thunder chip, and some side bets locally.
Just because your money isn't good money to me, don't get mad.
Just because I don't take every bet, don't get that 'I've never seen you with a girl, you must be gay' type attitude.
All money ain't good money bruh

Need OKC to stay healthy so when they lose in 5 we can hit em with the full weight and force of the slander bus

Then we're arguing over semantics at this point.

The fact is, they provide a combo of volume AND efficiency that most players can't. Period.
We arent arguing semantics at all.  You claim that LaMarcus and Kawhi are elite scorers.  Regardless how you shake it, they simply are not elite scorers.

I have money tied into a Thunder chip, and some side bets locally.
Just because your money isn't good money to me, don't get mad.
Just because I don't take every bet, don't get that 'I've never seen you with a girl, you must be gay' type attitude.
All money ain't good money bruh
Fair enough.  But if you feel so strongly about something, put your money where your mouth is.  

20 points per game is not elite anything 
laugh.gif

The Spurs have 2 elite scorers?  

News to me.
21 on 50/44/87 isn't elite?

21 per 36 mins on 51% from the floor isn't elite?
Didn't Kawhi have his first career 30 point game this year? How that elite scoring b? Yall gotta stop getting caught up in the numbers.

LaMarcus and Kawhi both really great players but they're not really heavily relied on to score for the team to be successful. They're system players. 

:lol: with NT's egregious history of not paying up, I wouldn't bet a new Tubman with none of y'all.

Not that it matters really but this 6pm start has to be bad for ratings, right ?

jus weird to see a 6pm start but not complaining perfect for when i am just getting home from work 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom