Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mj gambled on these guys with one yr left and won this season
Lin has player option and will definitely opt out for bigger deal

ChGKmm6UYAATXBf.jpg

Yeah i guess since he was out
:rofl:
Yall postin those nosebleed screen shots ... im lookin at these :wow: :lol:

View media item 2010680
[quote name="quise2024" url="/t/647451/official-2016-nba-playoffs-thread-worst-first-round-ever/10470#post_25693201

Yeah i guess since he was out
:rofl:
Yall postin those nosebleed screen shots ... im lookin at these :wow: :lol:

View media item 2010680

Meanwhile the cheapest nosebleeds for Game 6 on Friday at the Moda are $64. These are at the very very top of the arena, SMH. Why are Blazers tickets so expensive?[/quote]

Y'all complaining about 67$ tickets when I spent 120$ last night to stand at Oracle :lol:

I've been wondering when the few harden fans here will have had it

They are teetering
Nah, it's not his fault.

It's never his fault.

It's "He was on a team with a Beta and a Ninja Turtle! Of course he bounced!" and "Dwert has like a hundred babies with a hundred different females! Of course we went nowhere! Distractions! Upgrade roster!"

Truth is, Har_en has been able to hide behind KD, Russy, and Dwight. IF IT EVER HAPPENS that he has a team that really and truly is HIS team... like Kobe out there hooping with effing B. Cook and Kwame and Smush... if Har_en is ever on a team where he really and truly is UNQUESTIONABLY the only threat to the opponent every night, that team... will be... BUUUUUUUUNNNNNSSSSSS. I mean, abysmal. And then those Har_en fans will blame the terribleness of the team on the anemic roster.

For those fans, it's not him, it never has been him, and it never will be him.

(I've read this book before. 
wink.gif
)

Didn't Harden carry the Rockets to the 2nd seed in an absolutely stacked Western conference while Dwight missed half the season? He was def the only threat unless teams were game planning for Clint Capela and Corey Brewer.

They really should consider moving this Clippers franchise to Seattle or back to San Diego.

Bolivia

They work day shift....

Bruh you know them o's aint working :lol:

Low key if I had dwight money I'd have 8 bms too. Not cheerleaders and IG thots tho
Harden/Dwight = Kobe/Shaq Ultra Lite?

Tons of talent, tons of potential, tons of beef... but none of the calories championships?

Mickey mouse version

This picture should be shown to any team looking to give him the max when he opts out. But some team is going to give him max money any way.

Truly he gives no damns

Didn't Harden carry the Rockets to the 2nd seed in an absolutely stacked Western conference while Dwight missed half the season? He was def the only threat unless teams were game planning for Clint Capela and Corey Brewer.
Yes but we don't use facts or logic sometimes.

Harden had a teammate playing major minutes that hit his first 3 in 60 days. On a team that emphasizes shooting 3s

Sure harden is a lazy defender that turns the ball over a lot. Everyone knows it. The rest of the rockets were bad this year.

If you look strictly at the numbers it would appear that harden had a good series vs the clippers

Do folks actually remember what was going on in that series? At least up until the clippers choking

Last edited:
If you look strictly at the numbers it would appear that harden had a good series vs the clippers

Do folks actually remember what was going on in that series? At least up until the clippers choking

He got benched one 4th quarter and had a couple bad games in the playoffs. Does that negate everything he's done? He also had some monster games

He got benched one 4th quarter and had a couple bad games in the playoffs. Does that negate everything he's done? He also had some monster games
I never said anything negates anything. I was just asking if folks remember.

He actually got a lot of help from the bench in the clipper series

Rockets have already made the decision to build around Harden. They have to just try their best to find players to accommodate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom