Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're entitled to your opinion bro and I respected it, but for you to call someone else to Stan [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lebron can't shoot the ball consistently. Period, Fax, Truth.

Played the Spurs in 07, Pop had them go under screens all series to force him to shoot. Got Swept.

Dallas Series same thing. Shot bad and folded up

The first ring he won, he shot better.

The second ring against the Spurs, he shot better and Ray Allen hit one of the most clutch shots in NBA history,

third matchup with the Spurs, shot terrible and cramped up like he has a uterus.

Lost against GSW, he shot terrible and I thought it was disrespectful to even consider him for a MVP.

Lebron can't shoot. Smart teams and coaches know this. This is why Lebron struggles against great defensive teams. If he can't get to the paint, and is forced to launch jumpers all game, no matter who he plays with, who's injured, who's not injured, he will always lose the series.

The Goat shot 50% for his CAREER from the field. Lebron can't shoot that on 2k with the sliders turned down
Truly? He shot over 50 percent from the field and 3 in the 2014 finals......

Like I said, yall don't even watch basketball. Just flat out trolling

"Shooting 50%" is mad deceiving. The majority of those "shots" were dunks. Also he took like 3-5 jumpers a game if he makes 2 of those and like 70 percent of his layups that a deceiving stat.

That's like when cats were saying "Leonard is a better shooter than Steph, look at the percentages!" Lol if you only taking 5-9 shots a game then yeah your percentage is going to be high because of the lower sample size.

from 2010-2014 . is not 8 years. Lol you dont really think lebron is still the best player in the L, You should be banned for trolling .
Curry's been the best player in the league the past two years.
lebrons reign as top dog is done. Get over it already. No one but lebron fans call him the best player in the league.

Lebron has been the best player in the nba since 08. just stop it. Curry just started THIS YEAR.
James harden>>> curry last year.

There is never ever a time period in which you can say "kobe was the best player from here to here" NONE

Bruh you watch basketball with the glasses of the 1980s. If you think Curry is just a "chucker" then you DON'T watch the games.

Of those 4 losses, He was only favored in 2011. He was an underdog in '07, '14, & '15.

So he's essentially being penalized for not pulling upsets, which is comical.

Basically in an attempt to get people to stop slandering laron you're arguing that in reality, he's supposed to be a loser

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Being favored? That's such a cop out.
Cop out?

So I'm gonna penalize him in '07 for not beating Parker/Gino/Duncan & Pop when his teammates and head coach weren't remotely comparable at all?

I'm supposed to penalize him in '14 for not beating them again when he baaaaarely beat them the year before and then literally every single one of his teammates regressed due to age/injury? Battier & Allen immediately retired, Wade looks like a shell of himself.

I'm supposed to penalize him in '15 when he was missing the only 2 guys he game to Cleveland to play with? That finals roster outside of Bron is the same roster that won the draft lottery two years in a row.

C'mon fam. Please be objective.

'10 & 11 are black eyes. No argument there. But every star has ugly losses on their resume. Doesn't make them any less great.

Stans gonna Stan [emoji]129300[/emoji]

stan.gif

Last edited:
Cop out?

So I'm gonna penalize him in '07 for not beating Parker/Gino/Duncan & Pop when his teammates and head coach weren't remotely comparable at all?

I'm supposed to penalize him in '14 for not beating them again when he baaaaarely beat them the year before and then literally every single one of his teammates regressed due to age/injury? Battier & Allen immediately retired, Wade looks like a shell of himself.

I'm supposed to penalize him in '15 when he was missing the only 2 guys he game to Cleveland to play with? That finals roster outside of Bron is the same roster that won the draft lottery two years in a row.

'10 & 11 are black eyes. No argument there. But every star has ugly losses on their resume. Doesn't make them any less great.

Its nike talk man, you know good well you cant tell facts to these guys they will find anyway to spin in in favor of Lebron hate. lol

Last edited:
Cop out?

Being objective on here? About lebron?

:lol:

Cop out?

Being objective on here? About lebron?

laugh.gif
we speak nothing but fax about the fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom