Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Score when he is the focal point of the other teams defense with no other players to help take it off of him. Klay is a great player but benefits from the spacing all the shooters on his team provides.
Bingo

Harden could play winning basketball if he had someone that could get in position to score on their own but instead he has to spoon feed everyone easy baskets, no legit second option

Harden could play winning basketball if he had someone that could get in position to score on their own but instead he has to spoon feed everyone easy baskets, no legit second option
harden needs a team like ai had  to get to the finals. dudes that play defense , grab all his boards and do garbage work. wont work any other way.  

Last edited:
Demar Derozan could be a so much better player if he cut out the tunnel vision trash contested mid range shots...

but probably will never happen when the coaching staff hires Jerry Stackhouse as player development coach.

Lowry definitely earned his all star selection but I've never seen someone have such a steep drop off after having a career season like he did
He gets his elbow drained before or after every game.

No excuse but, he's been carrying a bum arm around too.

I thought Joseph did a good job in the Finals that one year filling in for TP, but didn't notice this. He has a lot of poise at the point and he has a solid jumper. Very good court awareness and even looks solid driving to the hoop. Glad he's flourishing in Toronto.

People wonder why I don't **** on Kyle.

He can't stay healthy. only but so angry I can get about that.

Demar healthy or not is such a flawed and frustrating player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom