Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A healthy Bllake Griffin would be a good starting place for Atlanta cause this role player everything line-up ain't gonna cut it.

The Cavs employing a great strategy of making all their 3's. I'll be contrarian, nothing about their play right now is encouraging if I'm a Cavs fan. They are paying a brand of basketball that will not get it done against the Dubs or San Antonio. Way too many open shots for Atlanta and they're way too reliant on the 3 ball

Bosh might really need to either sit out for awhile and not even contemplate playing in these playoffs, or consider retirement. He's got money and championships. Nothing to be ashamed about here. It's not like this is a knee injury, this is like well, he put up 21 and 8 before he died. I said this in the Miami Heat thread, it seems like his wife is pushing super hard for this. Just seems odd. And they're wearing #BringBoshBack shirts, that's dumb. If I'm Riles, I'd rather be the bad guy and say you're not coming back instead of a sap and lets him come back and potentially die. I wouldn't want that on my hands.

Nobody seriously thinks the Cavs are going to win it all right?

Last edited:
atl shooting 30 percent .... 
sick.gif

The Atlanta Hawks organization would be worthless if not for their organ player.

I mean, will the Hawks even win a quarter this series?

Not able to watch right now but I'm checking the play by play. 30% from the feild [emoji]128529[/emoji] Come on Hawks at least we aren't down by a lot after shooting that bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom