Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really baffles me how in the 3 major sports 30 is where they start sayin a player is old n thinking retiring (moreso Basketball and Football)

I just think how im almost 30 right in another year half and Im like man i still feel good to go play ball, of course im not goin thru all they go thru but im sure yall know what im gettin at

SideNote: move the damn cam away from the lady the mic keeps pickin up :x

Ibaka hitting couple shots..

Team better cut the dumb turnovers out though

Did the lady just yell "What is this?" after that last bucket? 
laugh.gif

It really baffles me how in the 3 major sports 30 is where they start sayin a player is old n thinking retiring (moreso Basketball and Football)

I just think how im almost 30 right in another year half and Im like man i still feel good to go play ball, of course im not goin thru all they go thru but im sure yall know what im gettin at

Do not move the mic. I'm with you on everything but that, I'm waiting to hear her curse some.

I'm 31 and haven't dunked in over 5 yrs, haven't played or especially ran a full in about 3. I got 100lbs of fat on me

bad idea to double a guy who's KILLING you through 1.5 games? :lol:

duncan is missing point blank layups. parker is not hitting anything outside. its not that hard to dictate a shot when someone isn't a threat on offense.

Don't trust OKC to do it effectively. You could held off Duncan, SloMo, Parker but then someone will overcloseout, 2 swings, and ball is back to somebody hitting an open 3 or layup. It's whatever, pick your poison.

I'd actually let KD see LMA for a few possessions. He does better than you'd expect on post D and doesn't get called for the same ticky tack fouls a non star would (most of the time).

i get what you're saying and partly agree. but you gotta throw a couple diff looks at him and make him uncomfortable. hes taking any shot he wants in iso.

when youre 30+ playing against guys in their 20s and athletic :x

I'm almost 40, so I display the old man game, I'll try and play d, but I'm not driving, I'll spot up though. Then go home and rest my feet. Damn 20/early 30 somethings.

David West doesn't jump when he shoots. He literally somehow does the opposite and curls up, bends his waste, and leans back like making himself shorter and sitting into gravity. It's so lazy looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom