Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean when your next 2 best players are out...
You can't have your cake and eat it too.
isn't that the point of cake?

I really hate this idiom
Its really the worst idiom of all time it makes no sense.

If its MY cake im gonna eat it 
laugh.gif

22.5 PPG 6.3 rpg 2.8 AST on 50/44/83 shooting with a Defensive rating of 93

vs

23.9 PPG 8.5 rpg 7.1 ast on 54/30/63 shooting with a defensive rating of 104.

Westbrook

Game 5: 11/28 7 to
Game 4: 12/27 6 to
Game 3: 10/19 4 to
Game 2: 5/14 3 to
Game 1: 7/21 3 to

I wouldn't just assume he'll figure it out game 6

But but he's just outplaying steph by this large margin and point godzilla and steph cant guard him something something

Last edited:
Bron had repeatedly gotten abused by 4s, Curry guards the 1&2 aND can play both positions as well. I also saw him guard 7 foot KD just last night and take his cookies so let's give him the 3 as well...I'm that's a wash. Next?

omg no you didn't just say Curry can guard "realistically" the three spot because he stripped KD on an iso?? :smh:
Curry guarding elite PGs and 2-guards is oil+water, they don't mix. He told you that himself when he responded to KD's comments about his defense: "Clay is the better perimeter defender....I don't get away from the TEAM concept". :lol:

Last edited:
steph has the ability to be an all-nba type defender, but they save his legs for offense! :smokin

[/b]
omg no you didn't just say Curry can guard "realistically" the three spot because he stripped KD on an iso??
mean.gif
This other guy basically made the exact same argument as well.  Both arguments are flawed.  Lebron isn't effectively running around PG's and SG's and curry isn't effectively running around SF's.

Last edited:
If I have to get one stop to save the universe and have to pick between Bron and Curry, I'm picking Bron to defend it, regardless of the position of the offensive player. He is nowhere near consistent with it though like he has been in years past.

And I don't know who yall are seeing turn on Curry, on tv everyone was beyond ecstatic to see them back to their winning ways. ESPN gave them their own site similar to Heat Index, think they wanted to see dude duck out? He's just suffering from the effect of oversaturation. It happens.

what if he had to get that stop...against curry?

We'd all be dead fam. Thanks. Jerk.

[/b]
omg no you didn't just say Curry can guard "realistically" the three spot because he stripped KD on an iso?? :smh:

It was a joke, kinda like how people continue to say Bron can guard 1-4 or 5, he can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom