Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Thanks Courtney Lee for deciding you are the guy to drive directly in the paint and overpower your defender. Great play dude.

Bad coaching and bad rotations,at the end of that game you up by 4 pistons call a timeout should have had Frank and Baker in there. No having kanter for the boards also bad coaching at the end.

I thought it was a wrap once we were up 4. I'm disappointed...we had this one. The road has been bad luck and a big win on the road is needed.

16 of 22? Well damn. I guess we better figure it out soon then or this season could go from super positive to a disaster real quick

Courtney Lee needs to be traded ASAP!

THIS BUM *** *****!

OMFG B! I AM HEATED! WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT NOT EVEN GIVING THE TEAM A CHANCE TO WIN THIS GUMP LEE EMBODIES IT.

MY PHONE DIED SO I COULDN'T GO IN EARLIER.

2 ****ING PLAYS IN A ROW!

2 MOTHER****ING PLAYS IN A ROW!

THIS POOR MAN'S JOHN STARKS! I HOPE HE SPRAINS HIS ANKLE WITH HIS WEAK *** DRIVING TO THE LANE ***!

THEN KNOWING WE NEED TO MAKE A 3 TO TIE THIS BUM, THIS BUM! GONNA PLAY AROUND AT THE TOP OF THE KEY LIKE HE RUNNING TIME OUT OR ACTUALLY HAS A MOVE TO CREATE SPACE HES BEEN HIDING AND PASSES IT TO KP WITH 2 ****ING SECONDS LEFT LIKE THE UNICORN WAS GONNA BAIL HIS BUM *** OUT :smh:

WHAT WAS HE EVEN DOING ON THE COURT THAT LATE IN THE GAME???!

2 PLAYS IN A ROW SON! TWO!!

**** COURTNEY LEE FOR THAT.

Bad coaching and bad rotations,at the end of that game you up by 4 pistons call a timeout should have had Frank and Baker in there. No having kanter for the boards also bad coaching at the end.

Which is ironic bc he was smart to keep the bench in last night. Then he goes and goofs it tonight smh. Lee with two terrible decisions to end the game. Pump fake fail and bad pass.

we shouldnt be that bad on the road imo since timmy will be back soon... im surprised we still have a decent record without timmy and kp for a few games

Courtney Lee needs to be traded ASAP!

THIS POOR MAN'S JOHN STARKS! I HOPE HE SPRAINS HIS ANKLE WITH HIS WEAK *** DRIVING TO THE LANE ***!

ckULa0.gif

It’s actually better that we started off with an easier schedule. It allowed these guys to build chemistry, confidence, and belief in Horny’s system. I guarantee that if we started with a hard schedule, guys would be throwing in the towel with doubt. Now they just have to carry what they built in the first 1/3 of the season into the rest.

I'm not panicking if we lose some games down the stretch this season. Playoffs or no playoffs the team is trending the right way. I'm not sure which I want more actually. Do people in here want to make the lottery or the playoffs?

Let's assume that team chemistry remains good and there isn't some monumental collapse either way.

Back
Top Bottom