Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mayweather is retired and is not coming back unless it's conor. He knows he can cash out and win an easy fight. Manny shouldn't be fighting any of these welterweights right now he's still good but not in his prime like during the cotto and margarito fights. He should fight Khan, Brook or garcia. if Earl fights Thurman and wins I want to see him move up and fight triple g
Fight would have been made then everybody know what Floyd number is it ain't no secret

Thurman probably beats Manny at this point. Thurman's movement (lower body and upper body) will spell major problems for Pacquiao because Thurman has that combo of speed, angles, and power not too many WW's posses. But I think Pac beats Spence if they fight tomorrow.

Bud vs Pac is a pick 'em fight, with Bud the slight edge.
Thurman chin is suspect tho...
So is Manny's punching power at age 38. 

Which is why it's such an intriguing matchup.

I agree 100%. Floyd gonna take his 50-0 and run with it.

I think Floyd is waiting to see what Manny gonna do. Meaning...if Manny is gonna end up becoming the lineal WW champ in the next year or so. If Pac ends up with the WBC, WBO, and WBA belts, I can see Floyd getting amped up and wanting to take on Pac because if Pac once again reaches the mountaintop, we all know Floyd's ego gonna want to hear none of it lol
Exactly Floyd can easily grab a bag to wash Conor, he ain't even gotta train for that nonsense. 

But that 50TH win really would have a * beside it, Floyd know that he worked too hard to end his career fighting a "Amateur" 

Thurman probably beats Manny at this point. Thurman's movement (lower body and upper body) will spell major problems for Pacquiao because Thurman has that combo of speed, angles, and power not too many WW's posses. But I think Pac beats Spence if they fight tomorrow.

Bud is probably the biggest threat in the division...more than Thurman honestly. Bud got the mechanics down...seriously. Thurman will still fight in some cases (hence the Porter fight). Bud will break you down and not put himself in harms way while doing it. His win last week was a true showcase of pure skill.

I agree 100%. Floyd gonna take his 50-0 and run with it.

I think Floyd is waiting to see what Manny gonna do. Meaning...if Manny is gonna end up becoming the lineal WW champ in the next year or so. If Pac ends up with the WBC, WBO, and WBA belts, I can see Floyd getting amped up and wanting to take on Pac because if Pac once again reaches the mountaintop, we all know Floyd's ego gonna want to hear none of it lol
Exactly Floyd can easily grab a bag to wash Conor, he ain't even gotta train for that nonsense. 

But that 50TH win really would have a * beside it, Floyd know that he worked too hard to end his career fighting a "Amateur" 
True dat. I don't think Connor would even beat Berto or Jessie Vargas inside that squared circle lol

Bud is probably the biggest threat in the division...more than Thurman honestly. Bud got the mechanics down...seriously. Thurman will still fight in some cases (hence the Porter fight). Bud will break you down and not put himself in harms way while doing it. His win last week was a true showcase of pure skill.
I agree, Bud got all kinds of skills. I just hope the continued winning doesn't get to his head and he continues to get better as he inches his way closer to 147. 

Bud truly hasn't been challenged like Thurman has though, and this is the difference between the two right now IMO. Thurman has been in some wars and Bud has yet to prove he can withstand adversity the way past elite champions have. Not saying Thurman is "elite" by any stretch of the means, but Thurman has shown he can adjust mid-fight in order to come up with a win. Bud has had it fairly easy thus far. He needs a couple wars to make a true believer out of me

Last edited:

So how does he beat Spence w/ "suspect" punching power

So how does he beat Spence w/ "suspect" punching power
IMO...superior upper body and lower body movement. Pot shots, angles, speed, and an accumulation of points. Turning him and hitting him when he doesn't anticipate it. Manny's wisdom of the game and overall skills beat Spence because he won't need power to beat him. 

I think Broner vs. Mcgregor would be a better fight than Floyd vs. Connor. Floyd gonna play with Mcgregor like he played with Berto the whole fight.

There's only one guy Connor has a legitimate chance against....
article-0-1A7620AB000005DC-947_634x424.jpg

Man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nobody thinning about WASH UP PAC, seriously? TBE thinking about fighting PAC again? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nobody thinning about WASH UP PAC, seriously? TBE thinking about fighting PAC again? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Yea what u think he waiting for?

Floyd should lose on purpose so he can get another $100 mil for the rematch.

Floyd gets an easy $100-150 mil in a rematch with Pac.

And we all know Pac will take $75 mil no questions asked. Dude gotta feed a whole country by himself lol
I don't think Floyd makes 100 mil in a rematch with PAC. People aren't buying that fight.

Conor right and only that fight. PAC seriously? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Floyd is toying with Conor got that man training for no reason LMAO

Floyd literally does not have to train to fight him, he has nothing to gain from this fight 

Floyd gets an easy $100-150 mil in a rematch with Pac.

And we all know Pac will take $75 mil no questions asked. Dude gotta feed a whole country by himself lol
I don't think Floyd makes 100 mil in a rematch with PAC. People aren't buying that fight.
Disagree with you on this one bro.

Floyd-Pac would generate 2 million buys EASILY. Even if they fought next Saturday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom