Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
?

And Ricky Hatton weighs more than GGG too you moron. **** are you talking about
I think hatton is retired now. Not too sure, you’re the expert. Tell me how hatton is relevant. Don’t get too hurt tho, not my fault t bum has the weakest resume in the game

I think hatton is retired now. Not too sure, you’re the expert. Tell me how hatton is relevant. Don’t get too hurt tho, not my fault t bum has the weakest resume in the game

Hatton while he was fighting. Same with Duran. Same with countless other fighters. There's a difference between blowing up between fights because of a bad diet vs. naturally belonging in a higher weight class. But don't let logic stop you from hating tho. Happy holidays

Last edited:
Saunders Will Celebrate: Sex With Prostitutes Daily, Non-Stop

By Michael Woods

WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders is quite the character. We know this, we’ve seen him in action, heard his spicy chatter over the last few years, and even seen it in action, from his blood-line.

I don't think he will be getting any less interesting as his profile grows, either, judging by this video hit posted to Fight Hype.

When asked about his holiday plans, the 28 year old, who undressed David Lemieux and mocked his manhood last Saturday night in Montreal, said, “Sex, prostitutes... Um..More sex, and more prostitutes. Every single day…nonstop.”

“Until you get into camp,” the interrogator queried, his tongue, too, presumably, planted in cheek.

“Until I get AIDS,” the 26-0 Brit boxer said.

saunders-lemieux-final-13.jpg

He finished by telling all to keep eyes on him, because, he said, he will be stepping it up a notch in 2018.

Prior to that, he’d offered that he’d be willing to fight Danny Jacobs, in America, if presented with a $5 million pound purse. He acknowledged this isn’t very likely, being that his promoter, Frank Warren, and Jacobs’ promoter Eddie Hearn do business as often as America does with Russia. Er, I mean, as often America does with Mars.

Saunders will also be an interested observer, if Canelo Alvarez and IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin collide in a rematch on May 5th.

My three cents: This sort of material won’t be for everyone, especially in an age where there is much more sensitivity to this sort of joking. But Saunders is making himself a must follow, from a press perspective, because if you don’t keep tabs on him, you might miss out on a wild pronouncement or action. Your thoughts, readers; is BJ too “blue” for you? Do you share his sense of humor, or is he a bit brazen for you?

Follow Woods on Twitter.

You called me a “hater”, hurled petty insults at me, and tried to compare him to Duran.

Yea, you sir are a true intellect unlike myself.
My apologies

BJS gonna mess around and become the next Tommy Morrison if he really out there like that.
Those gypos be wilding out.

Bobby can we do something about the damn polls??

BJS gonna mess around and become the next Tommy Morrison if he really out there like that.
Those gypos be wilding out.

Bobby can we do something about the damn polls??

I don't think so. I'm surprised this isn't the most demanded thing on the new platform.

I'll be making a new thread for 2018 and I'll save the one poll we get for GGG-Canelo II.

Inoue is moving up to 118 for 2018. HBO would be smart to invest into Nery if he wins his rematch clean, and build up Inoue-Nery.

Well deserved. This dude is ATG material. His talent is probably second to none, but his willingness to fight anyone is refreshing.

He’s got arguably the best resume in boxing history through the first 11 fights of a career.

Funny how Gervonta/TMT wants none of it. I guess on to 135 and see if Mikey wants the biz. There isn’t anyone at 130 that has a prayer of beating Loma.

Deserved BUT...

Bud should’ve gotten it off the strength of how hard it is to clean out and unify a division despite the business of Boxing today.

Deserved BUT...

Bud should’ve gotten it off the strength of how hard it is to clean out and unify a division despite the business of Boxing today.

It’s not hard if you have willing dance partners and/or weak champions. MW and LHW should have been unified two years ago if not for scared lineal champs.

Loma destroying Walters and Rigo was more impressive than what Bud did.

Walters was 2016.

I don't disagree with Loma getting it but a case can certainly also be made for Crawford.

Walters was 2016.

I don't disagree with Loma getting it but a case can certainly also be made for Crawford.

I don’t know why I thought the Walters fight was January, my mistake. That certainly makes the case for Crawford more plausible. I do believe the win over undefeated double gold (even while ascending weight classes) Rigo is more impressive than becoming undisputed against a weak champ like Indongo. Fair enough though, they were clearly the two best in boxing.

It could have been GGG, but he was content going the distance with Jacobs and then let himself get robbed against Canelo by letting him stick around for the GBP judges. Some classic GGG bodywork would have gotten Canelo out of there, even if he needed to eat some counters along the way.

Back
Top Bottom