Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joshua vs Wilder would be great and the fans would love it...

...which is why I'm sure Haymon & crew are working on getting Wilder another fight with Stiverne instead.

Haymon protecting Wilder but letting all his other fighters (fighters that are more popular) to fight against top opponents?

That makes no sense.

Bradley just announced his retirement. He gained my respect and im sure a lot of folks after that provodnikov war, sad to see him go but he's doing it at the right time. Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors champ.

I wanted Desert Storm to fight until he got old

Al would have no problem cashing out bum squad against AJ.

It's guys like Ortiz, Parker, Miller, and Whyte who he's going to get protected from.

Valdez-Marriaga would have been a great fight for that platform. It's too bad almost no one saw that fight.

The only two entertaining fights out there for Loma are probably Garica and Linarnes. Rigo-Loma is going to look good on paper but will probably end up being a boring fight with Loma winning by TKO.

The problem for Loma is that one sided beat downs will never be as entertaining as KO's.

While I like Paulie, and he's a smart dude.
He made a horrible decision.
Don't know if it was solely his decision or something that was pushed by Showtime, but he should've known better than to join this circus.
As far as I'm concerned he's reacting like a clown. Serves him right for taking part in this farce.

Wilder doesn't make sense for AJ, AJ will make more $$$ fighting Tyson Fury or David Haye. Maybe even Hughie Fury if he takes Parker's title in Sept. Wilder need to built his name up before getting a fight against AJ

Wilder doesn't make sense for AJ, AJ will make more $$$ fighting Tyson Fury or David Haye. Maybe even Hughie Fury if he takes Parker's title in Sept. Wilder need to built his name up before getting a fight against AJ

What? A defending champ needs to beat a new champ who just beat a well past prime fighter? No ur assessment is all wrong. Wilder has been off for an injury but babying him against more american hw is not gonna get the job done and help to build his name. He tried against the Russian but that fell through. He needs to fight aj now for his biggest payday and to get some respect bc currently he doesn't have any. We've been asking to see wilder fight a top hw for 2 years now and we will have to wait longer smh.

Let's face it the hw division doesn't demand the money it used to since the stable is so small of good fighters.

Sidenote, I dodged a bullet not getting a chance to put money on broner.look fwd to see who Mikey fights next

Eddie Hearn clearly says Wilder needs to build his name up before he gets AJ, AJ was already on Forbes list earning over $23mil last year. Even before the Wlad fight AJ has already earned big money fights like $8mil a fight type numbers where as Wilder is still in the $1mil per fight range. Theres a lot of HWs right now but they're mostly across the pond where AJ can stay home and fight for more $$$ than Wilder right now until Wilder builds his name up more by beating a King Kong or something

All i see on the internet is paulie talking about mcgregor, and no one talking about canelo ggg.

Back
Top Bottom