Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So does Tank go to 135 now?

Said he's staying at 130 to get his belt back

wtf.gif

First ep of Drink Champs I watched and some main points below:

Nore talks about how he's a true boxing champ and acknowledges that nobody can beat AB but himself

Nore talks about Floyd/AB reminding him of Biggie and Jayz

AB tells the story of how he smashed Paulies girl

AB says Manny still ducking him

That showtime card might as well be a tourney at 154 if you can pick the parlay for that night good luck alot of good matchups

U think Lubin can beat Charlo? Thats the only fight out of 3 i'm interested in

I think it is possible but I also believe both will let their hands go. Your not interested in seeing how Trout deals with the power of Hurd?

Man I wish Andre would've hung around in this division a little bit longer, its picking up steam big time

I rewatched the May McG fight, and all it left me was wishing we would've gotten a May vs Winky or May vs Paul the punisher fight

Would've been different to see Mayweather face either that had a reach and height advantage.

More great fights we never got to see courtesy of Arum smh

Hyped for Lubin/Charlo and Trout/Swift especially. Thought about hitting Barclays but may just do it on the couch and make Loma/Rigo at MSG my next live one.

I think it is possible but I also believe both will let their hands go. Your not interested in seeing how Trout deals with the power of Hurd?

Man I wish Andre would've hung around in this division a little bit longer, its picking up steam big time
Andre who? Ward?

Wow how the mighty have failin. Only sad part is the contacts kovalev continues to sign

Last edited:
That's not a bad comeback fight for Kov. Sully will be a good test to see if Kov mentally can rebound from the last Ward loss.

That's not a bad comeback fight for Kov. Sully will be a good test to see if Kov mentally can rebound from the last Ward loss.

No issue with Sulli as an opponent but shouldnt really pose a problem for Kov

I just feel bad that this man still out here signing 360 deals with his management team someone need to get in his ear

Anyone else a little bummed out we'll never get to watch Mayweather box again?

Arguably top 3, maybe even the best ever. It was the end of an era.

of course... i thought it was just me tbh...i respect greatness and actually enjoy the sweet science of boxing with the impeccable defense of hitting the opponent and not getting hit... i still watch replays of his old fights on youtube after the berto fight... thats why when the conor fight happen i was hyped! but now this is foreal hes done and not coming back :smh:

Back
Top Bottom