Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Choco could've just boxed cautiously for 12 rounds and gotten the decision, this was probably set up for him to win and get every benefit of the doubt from the judges. He made the mistake of engaging too much and letting the roughhousing get the best of him.

Choco needs to call it a day. It's not there physically or mentally for him in there anymore.

Hell of a career.

I think JFE shed some rust in there early before getting his legs under him, but I think SSR beats him too.

It's a shame prime Choco-JFE II never happened :smh:

I think JFE shed some rust in there early before getting his legs under him, but I think SSR beats him too.

It's a shame prime Choco-JFE II never happened :smh:

Choco wanted no part of him

Then he gets put to sleep.

Estrada woulda ran through him.

Estrada stops Sor

Duuuuuude... Chocolatito was the Ring Magazine #1 Pound-For-Pound like 12 mos ago!!! Hooooooly crap... has there EVER been a more precipitous fall from grace than Roman has had this past year??? I sorta feel bad for him, bud the kid simply got SMOKED tonight.

Meanwhile, officially ordered the GGG/Canelo fight tonight. After pirating streams for 15 yrs, I don't mind paying for that fight at all!

That was a brutal KO man! Roman should've clinched longer and harder. I recall him doing it only once for like 2 seconds, and then he continued to try to slug it out.

That was a brutal KO man! Roman should've clinched longer and harder. I recall him doing it only once for like 2 seconds, and then he continued to try to slug it out.

He hasn't had to weather the storm in these situations before. In the first fight there were 30 ish seconds left in the round after he was knocked down so he managed to survive. In the last round of the rematch there was 2:30 left in the round and he unwisely got back up immediately to slug. This makes me wonder...GGG hasn't been seriously hurt or buzzed before. People say Brook caught him with a good uppercut and that is probably the worse he's been hurt, but we all know he wasn't in danger. If Canelo manages to hurt him or take him into deep waters, will GGG know how to react?

Duuuuuude... Chocolatito was the Ring Magazine #1 Pound-For-Pound like 12 mos ago!!! Hooooooly crap... has there EVER been a more precipitous fall from grace than Roman has had this past year??? I sorta feel bad for him, bud the kid simply got SMOKED tonight.

He was never the real p4p #1

Damn, so if that doesn't take place till Jan...

Spence will have only fought ONCE this year, twice last year SMH.

These dudes need to get away from Haymon, man. For all the talk of how much money his fighters make per fight, they leave equally just as much on the table from being so inactive.

These guys probably look at the Top Rank & Golden Boy deals with ESPN and piss on themselves.

Top Rank is the reason Spence may not fight till next year

Top Rank has made their fighter Ponomarev reject a title shot vs Spence and won't let Jeff Horn unify with him

Officially? Or meaning he was only #1 because Ward was inactive at the time? Even then a few guys like GGG or Rigondeaux deserved it more.

Until this March Golovkin didn't even deserve to be considered for the P4P list
Feel bad Chocolatito went out like this because he was a great fighter who moved up multiple divisions and fought the top competition

Top Rank is the reason Spence may not fight till next year

Top Rank has made their fighter Ponomarev reject a title shot vs Spence and won't let Jeff Horn unify with him

There are plenty of other guys on that side of the street for him to fight to stay more active, that's not an excuse.

spence can still fight thurman whos the best welterweight right now... shouldnt be a hard fight to make happen since neither are with top rank

Estrada looked good and so did Cuadras despite the roids on his back lol

Inoue looked sharp, especially that jab. Wouldnt mind seeing him vs Cuadras.

SSR was just too much for Gonzalez, that KO was beautiful.

Officially? Or meaning he was only #1 because Ward was inactive at the time? Even then a few guys like GGG or Rigondeaux deserved it more.

The latter. And yeah I probably would've had Rigo above him too.

But respect to the guy for moving up multiple weight classes and staying undefeated. The HBO crew sucking him off non-stop was annoying and made me not want to like the guy, but credit where it's due, he was nice.

Cotto's brother Jose Miguel hurt Canelo

I think what he's saying is that GGG hasn't been through "adversity". Getting rocked, having to survive. Having to come back etc.

That clip you posted is what they always refer to when they say that Canelo has faced "adversity".

Back
Top Bottom