OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yikes. FSU looks shaky and Louisville is legit.

I'm gonna keep hope alive for my Noles

How the hell did he leave Florida. I heard some of the teams tried get him to change position. Jackson looking like the truth

Thought Miami would win, but not by this margin,

Meanwhile Tennessee is struggling with Ohio & Wisconsin with Georgia State

Once again EAD FSU

Basically. Mark Richt is the real deal though, thank you Georgia.

You can have him. He's a good person and a solid coach.

He just couldn't get UGA over the hump anymore consistently. He had done all he could for the program. UGA should be competing for the SEC Championship every single year. We are in the East. The weaker of the two and we falter too often. UGA has sent a very high number of players to the NFL yet haven't gotten a championship since Herschel Walker era. That's embarrassing.

I wish him the best of luck at Miami. I always liked him.

I wanna see him just stay healthy. Could be a good late value pick fot some NFL team.

Jackson with the heat check.

How the hell did he leave Florida. I heard some of the teams tried get him to change position. Jackson looking like the truth

On gameday this morning he said he heard Petrino was a qb guru made good qbs great. He committed to UofL without Petrino seeing him throw live. Almost flipped to UF on signing day. McElwain tried hard, FSU already had Francois committed.

I don't mean late as in 7th round...
I mean late in the early part of the draft bud.

1st/2nd.

Thought Miami would win, but not by this margin,

Meanwhile Tennessee is struggling with Ohio & Wisconsin with Georgia State

Once again EAD FSU
pimp.gif

He just couldn't get UGA over the hump anymore consistently. He had done all he could for the program. UGA should be competing for the SEC Championship every single year. We are in the East. The weaker of the two and we falter too often. UGA has sent a very high number of players to the NFL yet haven't gotten a championship since Herschel Walker era. That's embarrassing.

you're acting like UGA wasn't in positions to win the east damn near every season richt was there 
laugh.gif

This is what's wrong with most college football fan bases.

entitlement is wild. your program isn't guaranteed anything. 

Back
Top Bottom