OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to put how much better our coaching staff is now in perspective

Miami Jackson upset Booker T Washington ... ICE got beat by a team that literally is coached by Bernice from the show south beach towing and Uncle Luke

I don't like what I see out of Tennessee and USC.
There is too much talent for the coaches to be ruining the game for these boys. USC can't get it to their number 1 guy, yet the #1 guy on the opposing team has a field day.
Tennessee can't get out of Dobbs way and just let him run read options and roll him out the pocket. It's a shame, Josh Malone finally decided to show up and they refuse to let him cook down the field.
I don't care who the gators play at QB, they are going to out coach Jones and win by a TD at least

I don't like what I see out of Tennessee and USC.
There is too much talent for the coaches to be ruining the game for these boys. USC can't get it to their number 1 guy, yet the #1 guy on the opposing team has a field day.
Tennessee can't get out of Dobbs way and just let him run read options and roll him out the pocket. It's a shame, Josh Malone finally decided to show up and they refuse to let him cook down the field.
I don't care who the gators play at QB, they are going to out coach Jones and win by a TD at least

If you're SC and Tennessee and things stay the same through the rest of the year (which probably means 8-4, 7-5 for SC and 9-3 for UTk) do you fire the offensive coordinators, the head coaches, both at the end of the season?

I understand there's much more history to go on with Tennessee and for SC there's something to be said of continuity.

For the record it's probably time to start Sam Darnold.

you already know my answer Nako.

I'm not sure i agree USC has a lot of talent. Perhaps this talent has been overrated by us fans because of the top 10 recruiting classes we've had. We're just recruiting the wrong players. No kids with heart.

Or its the archaic offensive system we're running. Its just ugly football.

I agree its time for Darnold (wanted him over Browne but understood why Browne was chosen) but I'm not sure Helton does it. He knows his job is done. Is that really the spark he needs to right the ship and save the job? Its not all Browne, one bit. No discipline on this team. Isn't that one of the reasons why Helton was brought on? He'll demand discipline is all i heard.

He's lost the team. Utah will spank them on Friday but who really cares.

Donors will be getting the funds ready. Throw $10M per at Herman and call it a day.

I'm tired of saying "the next USC hire is so important." But its very true. USC is so far from competing with this current regime. Compete for god's sake. Again, I thought this was what Helton was going to bring.

#Iowa paid #NorthdakotaState $500,000 to take a business trip to #Iowa & play the #Hawkeyes. #NDSU won 23-21.
laugh.gif

I really don't understand how bad our offense is. Like Gunna said, at least try some creative ways to get the ball to Juju. They couldn't even do that. I honestly believe we could be .500 or below by the end of the season. Awful coaching. I would just let Darnold flourish.

Pat Haden may have done more harm to our football program than the NCAA 
mean.gif

David Shaw is now 16-2 against USC, UCLA, and Cal with the two losses being back to back against Ed Orgeron and Steve Sarkisian.

The reffing last night was bad. Here's the missed PI call that Juju was pissed about:

View media item 2170543View media item 2170544View media item 2170545View media item 2170546

Good thing the back judge was right there to catch it.

I can see why that dpi wasn't called bc prior to the hand grab JuJu turned and shoved the DB off.

But that was the first time I saw him actually schemed to get open by putting him in slot and having Adoree motion out wide from the backfield

I know couple guys follow Central Florida, how did McKenzie Milton look :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom