OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cuz all great college QB's = being good in the NFL, right guys?

Whichever side of the opinion you are with LJ is right. I can't say your wrong if you think he's going to be good, and vice versa.

The absurdity is that you all can watch a sport where
At least half of the NFL teams (maybe more) have average to bad QBing play every Sunday but you are already telling a sophomore who is learning under a great QB system guy that he will not just be average, but he has zero chance so he should a RB or WR .

anotheronelol.JPG

Forgot about Alvarez.

How in the hell did Bielema put up with him?
Bert was his hand picked successor, It's why he was allowed to get away with his frat boy **** up there, and probably why GA got fed up that admissions would turn their nose up at some of the kids he wanted to bring in, but the higher ups were somehow OK with Bert's **** because of Alvarez. 

Bert would still be there if Wisconsin was willing to pay for a staff you need to compete for conference championships year in and year out. 

The absurdity is that you all can watch a sport where
At least half of the NFL teams (maybe more) have average to bad QBing play every Sunday but you are already telling a sophomore who is learning under a great QB system guy that he will not just be average, but he has zero chance so he should a RB or WR .

Damn, so opinions are no good here. I'm sorry.

Being great in college means ZERO in the NFL. Word to Vince Young, Reggie Bush, RG3.

Its all opinions. Thats what this site is for. I think its absurd to think Tennessee could beat Bama if healthy, but its your right.

I've seen enough football in my 42 years on this planet, and one thing i learned is being a star in college means nothing when it comes to your success at the next level. I'll put my money on him not being successful QB in the league. I see back up but a guy that could be pretty useful at WR, if he knew how to play it. Pretty ignorant and disrespectful to WR's in the league to think he could though. Why are there so many average QB's in the NFL? Because they are playing NFL talent.

How are Tom Herman coached QB's doing at the next level? We not going to give him any credit?

Its just an opinion. Some see a great QB at the next level, some don't. Nobody is wrong at the moment.

Last edited:
Bert was his hand picked successor, It's why he was allowed to get away with his frat boy **** up there, and probably why GA got fed up that admissions would turn their nose up at some of the kids he wanted to bring in, but the higher ups were somehow OK with Bert's **** because of Alvarez. 

Bert would still be there if Wisconsin was willing to pay for a staff you need to compete for conference championships year in and year out. 

I thought Wisconsin would regret not keeping Bret around but they seem to be fine. Going to Arkansas was a stunner.

Gotta imagine he's just waiting for Ferentz to retire, right?

Back
Top Bottom