OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know about he issue being their new money as much as Ole Miss just being too obnoxious with it. Bama drops off more bags than anyone but at least they had winning as an alibi.

Hugh Freeze pulled the #2 class after going 2-10 and 6-6 in season then had the nerve to say kids were excited about the culture in Oxford [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You gotta be squeaky clean with how you do things if you're "new money". I hope for OM's sake everything works out. I like seeing programs rise up, as long as it's not in the B1GE.

No matter what they say, Nat-Media doesn't like new money either. Because they know damn well what OM is doing isn't much different than what SEC powers have been doing for forever.

Even if the NCAA had Ole Miss nailed to the wall these days they are pretty much powerless to impose any sort of a major sanction to them or any power 5 school.

I mean unless a major media outlet tried to pin all of their sources together to get the coverage they want like they were trying to do to Miami a few years back. And even then they still skates thru.

Last edited:
If Dexter Lawrence lives up to his ranking, Clemson's interior DL is gonns be ridiculous.

Ridiculous and worn out at the end of the year....their DL is lacking depth somewhat but that interior line is a terror

A former boss of mine went to Ole Miss. We were talking about college football one day and he told me when he went there they were handing out money bags. He was in his 50's so the culture has been there a long time.

Your boss was lying. Ain't no money bag culture at ole miss like that. I played there.

Is Franklin really that bad on Last Chance U?? Still haven't watched it and heard he wasn't good at all.

Your boss was lying. Ain't no money bag culture at ole miss like that. I played there.

Is Franklin really that bad on Last Chance U?? Still haven't watched it and heard he wasn't good at all.

Yep the majority of the players don't see money like that.

Coach Bo once said "Those who stay will be champions." (Might be in their locker room too?)

Dantonio is pointing out that his boys are already champions and Michigan got to catch up.

Last edited:
Too ready for the season. Only thing is one of my boys set up the draft for one of my fantasy leagues on Saturday evening :x

Back
Top Bottom