OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smh sounds like they got the cars in exchange for future earnings, and then lied about it. Mogs can't even be proper bag men down there.

LB corps going to be filthy by their junior year.

:smh: :smh:

while this type of stuff goes on at numerous places, ya man is wild for renting a damn Bentley

Last edited:
It's still incredible how you can rip a kids future away like that for rental cars. while other schools are OBVIOUSLY letting kids get away with much worse and sometimes get no punishment at all.

Jamel Cook has been injured. Not even in the top 4 on the depth chart. He's not playing this year.

Jack jones is gonna be nice though.

It's still incredible how you can rip a kids future away like that for rental cars. while other schools are OBVIOUSLY letting kids get away with much worse and sometimes get no punishment at all.

Yeah it's awful.

Who's really to blame? A kid who comes from nothing accepting something they knowingly shouldn't to help themselves/provide for family? Or the school/booster for giving to a kid who came from nothing knowing they will accept it even though they shouldn't be giving it?

Anyone heard of a high school RB named Geno Hess? He's from Peoria IL. Just went to my nephews game and the kid ran for 574 yards 8 TDs on 64 carries, almost a state record.

Nephew threw for 468 with 7 passing TDs and one rushing but they lost 63-70.

Heard a lot of people talk about the Hess kid but didn't know if he was getting D1 recruitment

64 carries tho? cot damn, kid gonna be burnt out by the time gets to college :lol:

Jack Jones will get a decent amount of time, especially on special teams. He actually might even be the back up to Iman. Currently in a battle for that spot.

Michael :smokin Pittman gonna get time as well.

Might see some Josh Imatorbhebhe at WR as well. WOUld like to see them redshirt him but he's a physical specimen.

Oluwole Betiku has been an animal at linebacker. He will play some. The future

Biggest surprises to me is Damien Mama and Rasheem Greene not winning their starting positions, flat out. They are both battling. Expecting them both to be the starters though

Last edited:
Just got back from the Cedar Hill and Gorman game.
Not sold on Tate at all. Kid was missing wide open throws all game.

Muhammad Ali's grand kid has some go in him.
Gorman's O & D line had it on lock all game. That was the difference.

I know some people down here was giving Martell some words for talking Texas HS football but that was a mismatch. Cedar Hill isn't a pushover and they got handled.

Plus I read most of the talent in the D is at Desoto this year?

Back
Top Bottom