OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LSU announcing Orgeron at noon

Not that he necessarily cares, but i'm happy for him. Hope he does well.

Hopefully they'll have close captions @ the presser.

Guess that means Kiffin is coming too. Sark too I would assume? Getting the old band back together in BR

Last edited:
And they choked that game away in OT. Tuberville getting the axe today :lol:. It's crazy how excited TTU fans were when he left for Cincy, and now I completely understand why. He's just collecting checks based on that run at auburn.

Even if Orgeron is a bust he going to lace the next coach with an elite roster. Too talented of an evaluator a recruiter not too.

LSU has an elite roster now. I don't think O gets them more talented, but Lane will get them the talent they've been missing out on. A quarterbyke.

you save like 3 mill a year going with orgeron , you can now outbid for every coordinator and my guess is lane kiffin rocking purple and gold next year

Last edited:
@casper90403
@00david00
@ooIRON MANoo
What are your feels on Helton these days. Confident? Cautiously optimistic? Still want him gone?

Not sure what to think. He deserves to keep his job. If you told me we could have Herman, i'd do it. But not some of the other guys i wanted (i.e. Miles) at the beginning of the season.

Really haven't thought about Helton and whether he has done a good job or not. I've given more credit to Clancy and Darnold (partially due to Tee's improved play calling, although he still makes some awful calls).

He gets a B- this year but got dinged for not going with the better QB to start the season. He would have received an A- because they would be 10-1 if he made the correct decision.

Need to see the recruitment pick up. Seems very stale this year.

Love the idea of Kiffin (and Sark) going to Baton Rouge. QB woes are over. But is he even going to give them two years? There's gotta be a graduate transfer in their sites. Stidham? has he already made a decision?

Good for Eddie O even though i disagree with the hire. But he'll assemble an all star staff like they usually have at LSU. Aranda sticking around i assume?

Would love to be a fly on the wall when Kiffin tells Saban he's going to Baton Rouge.

Back
Top Bottom