OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats was a straight up chokejob. No other way to put it.

McSoreley doing his best Sanchize impression. :x

Last edited:
ARE YOU ****** SERIOUS AUBURN?! 
mean.gif

Smh @ PSU for calling that play call. Run the ball and play for OT. They already got lucky it wasn't picked before that.
Barkley didn't deserve that.

Yeah, you kind of thought after that scare on that 2nd down dropped pick they would just play it safe :lol:

Lets analyze this once again;

1. You throw the ball and miraculously it doesn't get picked.
2. You throw the damn ball again?

Play calling was atrocious.

Smh @ PSU for calling that play call. Run the ball and play for OT. They already got lucky it wasn't picked before that.

That was probably the dumbest play calling I've seen in awhile and he still threw it again too.

For USC, its National Championship or bust next season. Get the big boy pants ready Darnell.
LOL prepare to be dissapointed early, gonna be the same narrative as usual, "SC primed for playoff appearance" then go onto lose 2-3 games 

Welp, time to call my sister and her husband, they both went to PSU. Need to make sure they're doing OK. :lol:

LOL prepare to be dissapointed early, gonna be the same narrative as usual, "SC primed for playoff appearance" then go onto lose 2-3 games 

Will all depend on Darnell and the defense. The pressure might be too much for the kid.

That was probably the dumbest play calling I've seen in awhile and he still threw it again too.

Yeah the time to throw it was on 3rd down on the previous drive when they were up. USC hadn't stopped them at all.

Back
Top Bottom