OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're stuck with Jimmy Mac. They can't fire him. Even an 8 win season probably keeps his job safe. Muschamp era dug yourselves in a pretty deep hole.

Chip in the state of Florida could be scary.
We're not stuck at all. Chip takes a year off, Mac stinks up the joint and the offense still shows little to no progression, and everything could line up very well. Also there's a new AD. 

Last edited:
Michigan leads the series by 10 wins, and prior to OSU's 15 year run of winning 13 of 15, Michigan had run of winning 12 of 15 against better OSU teams than the Michigan teams OSU has beat up on in the last 15 years. 
Lmao yea all about the past like a true mich fan were buns bro!!!

There's a lot of smoke with USC reaching out to some big names to come in as defensive position coaches and offensive support staff.

Free Kobe and GM from scout keep hinting at someone that sounds a lot like Tosh Lupoi (apparently he wanted the d line job last year) and he's so close to Najee Harris's parents that if he comes so does Najee.

There's a lot of smoke with USC reaching out to some big names to come in as defensive position coaches and offensive support staff.

Free Kobe and GM from scout keep hinting at someone that sounds a lot like Tosh Lupoi (apparently he wanted the d line job last year) and he's so close to Najee Harris's parents that if he comes so does Najee.

Better happen before the Army Game... Didnt Najee say he knows where he is going and will tell reporters post game where??? And he is planning on being on campus next Monday

I don't even think you could call that a lateral move considering Tosh is probably the next in line to be Bama's DC after Pruitt leaves.

I 100% think Najee's flipping to Michigan on Saturday.

Every SC insider has been posting the same info on their premium sites: "Najee wants to go to Michigan but his family is pushing him to SC." I think the Tosh Lupoi stuff is something that's becoming a bit of a last minute rush on him and a few other recruits.

What's weird is Stephen Carr is in a similar position with his recruitment (although he seems more locked in) and I don't know that the staff would risk pushing him out.

Last edited:
I don't even think you could call that a lateral move considering Tosh is probably the next in line to be Bama's DC after Pruitt leaves.
Tosh would be coming in as probably the LB coach and realistically, Pendergast is going to leave sooner or later (he was already called for a few jobs this month) so it's not like Tosh couldn't have that opportunity here too. The sell seems to be that whoever the coaches are want to live in California.

To be clear, no one has said Tosh's name, they just keep hinting at it.

Last edited:
C1OGg87VEAAeI8g.jpg:large

[emoji]127801[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

A video posted by Arash Markazi (@arashmarkazi) on Jan 2, 2017 at 8:19pm PST

Last edited:
Any particular reason why Najee wants to go to UM over Bama?

I also am interested in seeing how Bama fits all 50 kids that they lead for in the class.

Last edited:
Looks like Beck to Texas is basically done (being reported by more and more sites), so 1/2 of the problem is gone

Any particular reason why Najee wants to go to UM over Bama?

I also am interested in seeing how Bama fits all 50 kids that they lead for in the class.
The rumor is that his mom really isnt that much of a fan of him going to school in the deep south (she's also coming along with him to wherever he's going), and Najee knows he would get a lot more burn at Michigan next season than at Bama.  Najee wants to be a 3 and done, and even if Bo goes pro, he's still going to be splitting carries with Harris and Jacobs for the next two seasons. 
Looks like Beck to Texas is basically done (being reported by more and more sites), so 1/2 of the problem is gone
Warinner is still a quality OL coach.  Meyer just seems to have a problem grasping the Peter principle. 

Last edited:
is there anyone NOT declaring for the draft this year? Flood gates season is wide open.

Has Mixon decided? I would find it surprising some GM wouldnt draft him in the 2nd round. He has Pats written all over him.

Back
Top Bottom