OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont even get the point of pointing them out when every fanbase has trolls posting nonsense on the internet

but nvm do you :lol:
I don't recall most fan bases wishing death upon an 18 year old kid
but hey do you, I guess that's how they do it in the PNW
must be the lack of sun

The+letter+k+_07d0ea_5277923.gif

Either I'm very high or I've been laughing at this gif for atleast 15 minutes.

A+

I don't see anything wrong with it being both. *shrugs*

stanfan stanfan is most definitely a bitter man. :lol:

Last edited:

@StanFan is most definitely a bitter man.
laugh.gif
Nah I just don't like when basement dwellers tell a kid to go blow out his knees because they didn't pick his hometown school because god forbid someone want the best opportunity they can get!!!!

Washington has been irrevelent in the pac for 10 years and all the sudden they are the big bad dawgs in the pac? nah, have some consistency and come start talking 

roll.gif

Last edited:
Crootin' ... Now into my early 30's I think I enjoy more than in my 20's... Just to watch the fans lose their damn minds every 15 mins... So much fun

[@=/u/194103/StanFan]@StanFan[/@] is most definitely a bitter man. :lol:

Nah I just don't like when basement dwellers tell a kid to go blow out his knees because they didn't pick his hometown school because god forbid someone want the best opportunity they can get!!!!

Washington has been irrevelent in the pac for 10 years and all the sudden they are the big bad dawgs in the pac? nah, have some consistency and come start talking 

:rofl:

I don't even know what you're referring to, but it sounds like scum as you suggest. Maybe stop visiting those whack forums? I don't know, but from where I sit, the Huskies fans on this board are pretty level-headed and not boa****l whatsoever.

I don't even know what you're referring to, but it sounds like scum as you suggest. Maybe stop visiting those whack forums? I don't know, but from where I sit, the Huskies fans on this board are pretty level-headed and not boa****l whatsoever.

for real. Dude in another programs board and probably loving every minute of it like its TMZ. And he probably argues back and forth in that forum.

Let the scum be.

I know plenty of UW fans, and they are 99.8% great. Two of some of the best places I've been were @UW and @Knoxville for road games.

Knoxville was the best road football experience I ever had. People were outstanding and welcoming. The game was an after thought. Of course I went with a bunch of my Cal homies, so they probably treated us great because Cal wasn't a threat to them. Probably not the same experience for UF fans.

But it made me want to move to Knoxville!!

Crootin' ... Now into my early 30's I think I enjoy more than in my 20's... Just to watch the fans lose their damn minds every 15 mins... So much fun

Gerard Martinez from a scout said he was talking to 6-8 kids at the army game and they were all talking about how crazy and irrational college fans are. A few of the kids said they love it and eat it up but most said it was annoying. One specifically told him that he eliminated Nebraska because of how irritating their fan base is.

JuJu gone man. When these dudes start talking about coming back, thats when you know they out.

And his Mom quit her job a couple of weeks ago.

Glad he's leaving.

Thanks for your contributions. Stop trying to run people over at the next level though.

You're up next Michael Pittman Jr. The next star in making.

Last edited:
for real. Dude in another programs board and probably loving every minute of it like its TMZ. And he probably argues back and forth in that forum.

Let the scum be.

I know plenty of UW fans, and they are 99.8% great. Two of some of the best places I've been were @UW and @Knoxville for road games.

Knoxville was the best road football experience I ever had. People were outstanding and welcoming. The game was an after thought. Of course I went with a bunch of my Cal homies, so they probably treated us great because Cal wasn't a threat to them. Probably not the same experience for UF fans.

But it made me want to move to Knoxville!!

LOL mane you dont wanna move to KnoxVegas, cost of living is dumb cheap tho :smokin Downtown Knox is dope, but the strip hasnt been the same since I graduated |I

LOL mane you dont wanna move to KnoxVegas, cost of living is dumb cheap tho :smokin Downtown Knox is dope, but the strip hasnt been the same since I graduated |I

I'm at a point in life with kids where the big city is a drag now. I could probably own 2 blocks in Knoxville.

My wife would have none of that though.

Happy for Juju. He's played hurt for 3 years. Time to get paid for it. Not landing Darnay hurts but Adoree should go too. He'll be a 1st or 2nd round pick by someone.

I'm at a point in life with kids where the big city is a drag now. I could probably own 2 blocks in Knoxville.

My wife would have none of that though.

I don't know about Knoxville, but at one point I really wanted to move to Nashville. Had I not gotten married, I'm probably posting from Tennessee right now.

Back
Top Bottom