OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Georgia fans working on the Manifesto as we speak. Notes are being taken, quotes will be produced if that day ever comes.

Heard Shannon Sharpe say Clemson ran 28 plays in the 4th and Bama ran 29 the whole second half. That's what won the game. They wore Bama down.

Y'all working hard for that pre season national title :pimp:

That's all UGA fans know

And apparently dude that did the splits last night was the same dude with the boo boo fingers from the week before... *weebey gif

Last edited:
Bring Ya own Peppers declares for the draft, gawd help whoever wastes a 1st Rd pick on him.

Last edited:
Any of you Meeechigan fans making the trip to Jerry World for the opener next season?

So y'all going to give him a free pass for this?

I thought tui would jump to USC he can win the job at bama

Who's giving him a pass? He's a true freshman who has been asked all season to be a game manager and the game plan was catered to their defense. Dude did give them the lead last night and if the defense gets one stop it's an entirely different narrative. Clearly he has a ways to go as a passer but sky is still the limit.

Last edited:
Warmachine85 Warmachine85 you living in Bama now right? How's the mood at work? I wanted to call my family and rub it in today but they all in their feels so I'm going to leave it alone. Auburn rolling Toomer's Corner :lol:

So y'all going to give him a free pass for this?

I thought tui would jump to USC he can win the job at bama

Who's giving him a pass? He's a true freshman who has been asked all season to be a game manager and the game plan was catered to their defense. Dude did give them the lead last night and if the defense gets one stop it's an entirely different narrative. Clearly he has a ways to go as a passer but sky is still the limit.

The defense wore out cause he couldn't keep drives going. Shark Never calls that trick play if he has a qb that is throwing the ball

Back
Top Bottom