OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Francois-out-strike.gif

The very rare 75 step drop....from shotgun.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :smh:
Rare?! Trevor Knight did that on at least half his snaps last week.

Toa Lobendahn out for the season with torn MCL and ACL. Tore it on the 2nd offensive series but played the whole game.

2nd year in a row.

Gonna be one of those years at SC.

No sympathy. Every semester they walk you thru what you can and can not do with your book money. We had people getting suspended for re-selling the books. (There are now "athlete stamps" on the books to let the bookstore know they can't buy them back at end of term)
He's fronting, he knew he wasn't supposed to spend that on anything but Books. But He let the scammers around him get in his head

Last edited:
I mean, you can see how a situation like Bama kids buying books they didn't need with the athletics vouchers then reselling them to other kids could happen with here. I'm all for paying the players, but in this scenario, I can almost guarantee some of those players were reselling things they bought in the bookstore.

Toa Lobendahn, USC's starting center, done for the season with a torn ACL and MCL in his right knee. Happened in the 2nd series when he was rolled up from behind. He finished the game out and didn't complain about it.

Last edited:
A lot of chatter around the Osa and Don Hill case. Without expressing a personal opinion either way, the gist of the mumbling has been that investigators believe it was consensual and that the players are now being punished for the drinking, drugs, and harassing the girl's ex. Idk that they should be practicing til it's cleared up one way or the other.

Last edited:
A lot of chatter around the Osa and Don Hill case. Without expressing a personal opinion either way, the gist of the mumbling has been that investigators believe it was consensual and that the players are now being punished for the drinking, drugs, and harassing the girl's ex. Idk that they should be practicing til it's cleared up one way or the other.

I'd toss them both out of the program. We don't need that nonsense. Lack of common sense will lead to a bigger issue down the road.

Any idea which U of A player they speak of when referring to the girls ex?

Looked at the box score, Jackson has a QB rating of 823 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom