OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ole miss needs to pay one of those texas qbs to play for them.
They need to buy a RB.  Those OM bag men should be using almost every resource they have to get Akers. 
laugh.gif
 there was probably a thread on there at half demanding Francois be benched. 

Despite their record this weekend, the SEC still probably deserves 6 of the 4 playoff spots.  

Swag puts too much air on his deep throws.  

He's going to have a really tough go at it in 2 weeks.  Freeze needs to bench one of those G's, slide the LT over, and let Little sink or swim.  Maybe put Liggins out there at TE as basically a 5th OL. 

I saw FSU's tackles on their *** no less than 10 times tonight. Sometimes due to backup DL's.

I can understand that from #76 (somewhat),he's only been a RT/OL for 9 months.

#77 tho? Disgusting.

Swag puts too much air on his deep throws.  

He's going to have a really tough go at it in 2 weeks.  Freeze needs to bench one of those G's, slide the LT over, and let Little sink or swim.  Maybe put Liggins out there at TE as basically a 5th OL. 

If Little sinks too bad then OM's season is shot. Can't afford to risk Swag Kelly like that

Washington as in the Huskies? 

Yeah, so..

they'll probably be 11 or 10

Yeah I know

I wont put much too much stock into the team until conference play starts anyways

Yeah, PAC 12 should be fun as usual. Huskies might have the best coach in the conf, though Stanford should be good too. Hopefully they don't have a dumb loss to a Arizona/Utah/Colorado type team.

If Little sinks too bad then OM's season is shot. Can't afford to risk Swag Kelly like that
He's got a game against Wofford before Bama to to get his feet wet. 

At this rate Swag isn't going to make it through a season with that OL and running game anyways.  Midas well try something. 

Back
Top Bottom