Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

And no Noah, KP, and Billy. Noah from Hells Kitchen so he might have the hands. KP probably thinks he has the hands off watching Worldstar fight compilations. :lol:

Melo willing to waive his no-trade clause for the Cavs now. Son is a bozo for not doing it earlier.

770177B4-33B3-427E-A582-9B9A105AA8AF.png

Woj’s report makes it sound like it’s more than just the Cavs.

Portland could give us the best package. Hope they’re on the list.

I'm so torn on Melo. Part of me wants him to let it rock this season and just ball out his last season before he inevitably is traded. Then part of me wants him gone bc he'll be a media distraction, especially if he becomes last season on the Nuggets Melo where he made it clear he gave no dambs

F Portland’s package! We need that nets pick. No one that Portland has to offer outside of Harkless is even remotely intriguing.
Woj’s report makes it sound like it’s more than just the Cavs.

Portland could give us the best package. Hope they’re on the list.

Rumor spreads that Melo is willing to go to the Cavs, Knicks fans talk about imaginary Portland package.

:lol:

Would y'all do Crowder + the right to swap 2018 picks (BKs) ?

Edit - looks like OKC is the 3rd team

Last edited:
If OKC is in the mix they'll def try giving us Kanter and a pick or some other crap. Melo would have to play the 4 there though and we know how he didn't want that in NYC so idk how that will work with Paul George playing SF.

And no shot we get the Nets pick. If we gave up a first rounder for a 32 year old player not named Lebron people would flip.

So he gives us teams with no assets to give. I think Melo is ****in with us now. Next it’ll be he added the Nets to his list of teams.

Back
Top Bottom