Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

How these dudes are famous millionaires but are still corny and thirsty I'll never get.

Money does not change people. It only makes you more of who you truly were in the first place...

Man I get that, but man you don't even have to say anything, these thots want you and will do anything to get to you. Drose should be able to walk into any club without uttering a word and still leave with two *******.

Damb that means they think we'll have less Ws bc they know crazy Knick fans are going to be taking the over

That ish is a downer :lol:

Knicks 43+ wins

Everyone doubting these knicks players because they think they are "has been". Thats not entirely the truth. They focus more on past injuries than present time health condition. Plus, they hate Melo and see that Melo is never a winner. This is why this Knicks team all have said, " thry have slmething to prove".

Aint nothing like having your back against the wall and push through to conquer it.
Respect will be earned.

I would be floored if the Knicks didn't win 50 games this season. That's how confident I am in the roster (assuming general good health) and coaching.

Last edited:
50 wins this season, call me optimistic but I firmly believe we are about that playoff life this year!!
:nthat:

CsvVsOvWgAAsUV4.jpg

Lmaoooooooo @ that clip. I just screamed in the train [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom