Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

As long as he ain't a Nets fan posing as a Knicks fan, he cool lol

This is a mind******* inception statement because most nets fans were already posing to begin with. Proph out here getting his Christopher Dolan on.

Last edited:
man....

mean.gif

idk much about the situation, but is this just some random tryna make a come up? i also don't get why they cant release the "victim's" name if she's not a minor.

idk much about the situation, but is this just some random tryna make a come up? i also don't get why they cant release the "victim's" name if she's not a minor.
while it's fair to be questioning, it's probably also best to give victims the benefit of the doubt in a situation like this and not cast such distrust upon their accusations

Yeah, I believe it's that small... Lamp tables look big enough :lol:

We really need to take a visit to that room

I've been inside that room before. The table is as small as it appears. But that's not the first thing you'll notice while there.

They spent close to $3 billion renovating MSG, but the inside office area looks like ****.

Carpet is old, walls look old, dark lighting, and some of the bathrooms need major reno. Makes you wonder if this is a direct reflection of the Knicks organization. They try to make everything look pretty on the outside, but everything is falling apart on the inside :lol:

They all still sleeping on this squad :smh:
View media item 2175931

The only guy I miss if DWill. IDK if Holiday will be a great replacement, but DWill brought a lot.

My birthday is October 10th but close enough. Thanks y'all.

**** Bleacher Report and they're ******** estimations. We winning 50 this year and losing to Cleveland in the ECF.

Libra season :pimp:

It would b Knicks luck for Rose to get locked up before the season starts :smh: :smh: :smh:

This would be kind of funny. Remember when Felton was going through his legal troubles and people were hoping he'd go to prison so we wouldn't have him on our cap anymore? :rofl:

Last edited:
I've been inside that room before. The table is as small as it appears. But that's not the first thing you'll notice while there.

They spent close to $3 billion renovating MSG, but the inside office area looks like ****.

Carpet is old, walls look old, dark lighting, and some of the bathrooms need major reno. Makes you wonder if this is a direct reflection of the Knicks organization. They try to make everything look pretty on the outside, but everything is falling apart on the inside :lol:
The only guy I miss if DWill. IDK if Holiday will be a great replacement, but DWill brought a lot.
Libra season :pimp:
This would be kind of funny. Remember when Felton was going through his legal troubles and people were hoping he'd go to prison so we wouldn't have him on our cap anymore? :rofl:

OMG we was literally PISSED he ain't go to jail :rofl:

Karma a B if rose gets locked up. I'm confused as hell considering this was a civil suit

while it's fair to be questioning, it's probably also best to give victims the benefit of the doubt in a situation like this and not cast such distrust upon their accusations
The problem is, we live in a world where women are always right in cases like this w/ little to no consequence if they are found out to not be telling the truth. 

OMG we was literally PISSED he ain't go to jail :rofl:

Karma a B if rose gets locked up. I'm confused as hell considering this was a civil suit

Considering all of the inefficiencies Raymond Felton has proven to show during his tenure with the Knicks, he's still managed to stick around in the NBA.

There's a lot to be said about players like him. He should write a book or have some sort of workshop for d-leaguers advising them how to maximize their value while playing in the NBA. It's simply amazing.

Last edited:
its crazy how under the radar this team is... we got 5 legit starters , a new coach, and a fan based ready to explode at the chance to win a chip

the players are locked in, phil sounds ready to win, melo's summer will influence his leadership going into the season and that will help KP get better... 

KP is a friggin unicorn , how can we not get better off GP?? 

BJ is a 6 man of the yr canidate b4 the first tip off.. 

Horny got shafted and will be coming for revenge... 

im a life long knicks fan and would run naked through 34th st to times square if we won a chip... 

shameless plug in 3... 2.... 1

check my new mixtape out , im from nyc, got a nyc vibe and rock to nyc stuff...  

https://m.datpiff.com/tape/803802

On another note:

Chris Bosh's career with the Heat is over, and something tells me Snake Riley had a hand in that. He has $75 million remaining on his contract and wants to clear up space. Talk about a **** move.

I hope Bosh finds a way to get onto to some NBA roster and ball out, just so the Heat and Riley are on the hook for that $75 million and lose Bosh for nothing :lol:

Last edited:
IMO Bosh should hang it up man. He's had an excellent run. Why play with something so serious when he's basically accomplished everything? Especially with 2 young children. :smh:

The problem is, we live in a world where women are always right in cases like this w/ little to no consequence if they are found out to not be telling the truth. 
perhaps, but that doesn't mean you should discount another different woman's accusations or not take them serious. it's not like the boy who cried wolf here

most of the time these kinds of accusations are legit - more so than some random woman trying to cash in. cops are incompetent bastards, but there seems to be enough questionable behavior going on for this to become a criminal investigation. casting immediate doubt, mistrust or denial about any rape accusation because of a previous totally different case or cases is messed up because you're making it difficult for other women to voice themselves in the future. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom