Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I try to stay away when this thread gets out of hand lol

I'll just read and chuckle when someone says something absurd :lol:

But if I see something I really don't like, of course I'll speak my mind

Last edited:
Preach.

There's only really like 10 posters in this thread who keep things in order somewhat and two of them are D.Rose transplants
laugh.gif

The rest are got damn wackadoo's
mean.gif
Call me a wackadoo again sir I dare you. I double dare you.

Wowz! Only 10 real posters in this thread :rofl: I think its the opposite. Most posters are Knicks fans but post from emotional perspectives based on the current results. There were only a few, if that, who were serious with the super team comments.

Not a ******* day passes in this thread without trade talk, whose team is it talk or tank talk. Got me thinking Isola posts here :lol:

Sad part is that some of these chuckle***** are dead serious. Keep your ideas on 2K you bozos and support your goddamn team. We're literally 3-4 seed and mfers are still whining, complaining and can't even enjoy our squad for what it is.

I feel like we gotta start pulling some cats cards like do you even LIKE the Knicks let alone basketball to be saying some of the most outlandish shlt, and I know it's not just us but...why be like other fanbases. We're rising, let's enjoy it and rock with it. All we got is us, Knicks fans should be unified in our culture, our franchise & players.

****. :lol:

Preach.

There's only really like 10 posters in this thread who keep things in order somewhat and two of them are D.Rose transplants :lol:

The rest are got damn wackadoo's :smh:

Weirdest had to be that Melo dude. Like do you have any thoughts on the game? Do you know anyone else on the team? It's wild annoying in here at times.

Wowz! Only 10 real posters in this thread :rofl: I think its the opposite. Most posters are Knicks fans but post from emotional perspectives based on the current results. There were only a few, if that, who were serious with the super team comments.

That would be me. I'm definitely an emotional poster!

Not listing me smh.

Cohesion is the key to longevity. If we have a consistent core over the next few years and add young talent around it we'll be fine.

I must be a peanut brained wackadoo for not listing y'all SUPER L on my part :x :smh:

Me trying to make a list was dumb In general

All these KP fans or Melo haters masquerading as Knicks fans all season had me in my feels

It's at least 25 of you guys who are extremely knowledgeable about the Knicks and the NBA as well.

My apologies.

Last edited:
This is the low key NY general thread at times so I'll be that dude. Just woke up and seen snow on my car and driveway :smh:

At the movies now about to see Rogue One

Then I'm staying my *** inside the rest of the day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom