Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

He does pass the ball. He'll usually make one pass before he attempts to score. He'll pass. Somehow the ball comes back to him. He'll score. Bet Rose has passed more than Melo did.
There's a difference between passing because you picked up your dribble to get it back and passing to find an open teammate 

Which one does Rose do?

Last edited:
He does pass the ball. He'll usually make one pass before he attempts to score. He'll pass. Somehow the ball comes back to him. He'll score. Bet Rose has passed more than Melo did.

Your Rose caping is starting to annoy me. You see what IT did today ? That's the difference between a scoring PG who can also distribute and run an offense vs a scoring PG

Melo can have an off shooting night. The stupid tucking contested shots and iso plays is what kills me. At least d rose gets to the rim

cant wait to watch GSW vs CLE. im a knicks fan first and foremost above it all , but after that ugly *** game from everyone on the squad, i need to watch some good crispy basketball. we've played literally the ugliest, iso heavy game ever. straight up punked AGAIN. and it wasnt close yall, besides a 60 SECOND stretch of basketball, we're not made for this yet. lets try to improve.

but the improvement is beyond X's and O's... we just can't get over this mental hump. i hated this loss. ruined my christmas.

This team is trash and way overrated by some of you guys. Good teams rebound and can defend the 3pt arc. This time does neither.

I'm not really caping for Rose. It was more criticism of Melo.

I criticize Noah 75 percent of the time I'm in this thread. No one says anything. Whenever I want to criticize Melo, suddenly I'm a rose caper. #shrugs

If Rose was 6 for 25 or something I'd probably keep quiet while yall criticize him. But he had another efficient game.

I was just speaking up when 10027 was laying into rose, that's all. He's a known rose hater.

Last edited:
I'm not really caping for Rose. It was more criticism of Melo.

I criticize Noah 75 percent of the time I'm in this thread. No one says anything. Whenever I want to criticize Melo, suddenly I'm a rose caper. #shrugs
It's not your criticism of other players that annoys everyone in the thread. It's your inability to criticize Rose

You really just care about the D. Rose box score and not the Knicks which makes me think why you even frequent in here

Your infatuation with Rose is more for the NBA thread not the Knicks one

It's not your criticism of other players that annoys everyone in the thread. It's your inability to criticize Rose

You really just care about the D. Rose box score and not the Knicks which makes me think why you even frequent in here

Your infatuation with Rose is more for the NBA thread not the Knicks one

Talk to em.

I do hate point guards who don't pass, yeah. Also I hate bad basketball and I like the Knicks to win.

Man I think I flood this thread with more posts about Noah and Melo and other players than I do Rose. You can check my last 40 posts if you want. If Rose has a bad game, I'll keep quiet and take my L when you lay into him . If he has a good game, I'll speak up. It's as simple as that.

I expect the same courtesy if I feel Melo has a bad game but any time I do, posters bring Rose into it and then I have to defend him. And then the thread becomes about rose.

Last edited:
In Rose's defense he was the only one today keeping us in the game. Melo over here was chucking everytime and KP barely looked to score.

When you don't pass and you're the PG you create these situations where you look like the hero in losses while all of your teammates struggle. Selfish midgets have done this throughout NBA history.

What a bonehead play by Melo, forcing it along the baseline.

Tough loss.

See you can say this and I doubt anyone will say ish to you.

I say this and ppl will be like, 'Shut up. It's Rose's fault for not initiating the offense. He put Melo in this position.'

Sigh

Just stop looking at my avy when I post and there'd be less fights.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom