Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Normal for us. That ain't normal for rational basketball fans.
laugh.gif

his shot selection is poor and when he takes it to the basket he doesnt get any calls or just cant finish... the best melo is catch and shoot melo

So intrigued to see how kristaps comes out tonight after choking against the Hawks

I'm curious if he plays D on AD because AD will take him to school off the dribble. He just isn't quick enough to stay in front of him at this point nor strong enough yet.

Knicks seem to hold up well against teams where the best player is a big. Ie. Beat the Kings twice. TWolves beat twice. 1-1 with Atlanta (although not so sure if you can call Dwight the best player)

Last edited:
Dude is not a Knicks fan. He's solely here for Rose.

That's what I remind myself of when I read his posts :lol:

At least I know I'm arguing with Knicks fans when I argue with the rest of yall.
Am I allowed to be a die hard Rose fan and a Knicks fan at the same time?
Knicks fan first.

I'm a Melo fan too but if he ends up on the Nets you won't find me camped out in there thread.

Knicks fan first.

I'm a Melo fan too but if he ends up on the Nets you won't find me camped out in there thread.
If Melo is with another team he is the enemy and will be treated as such. 

Knicks fan first. Bottom line. No player is safe until they retire maybe.

Knicks fan but there are players I've followed like Iverson, starburst, Kidd. Glad when the last two ended up here.

^ i feel the same way... if melo leaves i dont care for him... i only like him because hes on the Knicks when he was on the nuggets i hated him because of that brawl...i have favorite players also and i love their game but i dont follow their team...ive always been a Knicks fan but Jordan was my favorite player and when he played the Knicks I hated him and had to root against him :lol:

Well that's the difference between some of us. I actually have favorite players in the league who I like to watch play. I don't follow their team but I don't suddenly not care for them cuz they're not on my team.

Of course when they play the Knicks I want them to lose. Same goes for CP3.

The reverse applies as well. If I don't like a player being a Knick will not change that at all.

Knicks fan first.

If Melo is with another team he is the enemy and will be treated as such. 

Knicks fan first. Bottom line. No player is safe until they retire maybe.
:lol: It aint that serious.

Hard to be regarding players as enemies when we suck.

Last edited:
^ i feel the same way... if melo leaves i dont care for him... i only like him because hes on the Knicks when he was on the nuggets i hated him because of that brawl...i have favorite players also and i love their game but i dont follow their team...ive always been a Knicks fan but Jordan was my favorite player and when he played the Knicks I hated him and had to root against him
laugh.gif
Okay I'm gonna call BS on people like this, nothing against you personally man. I don't know how big a Knicks fan you are or claim to be but all I know if that if you claim to be a true Knicks fan bleeding blue & orange you should have an undying hatred or dislike at least for MJ. That man killed us for 10 plus years so the thought of him being like a side chick player to root for when the main team ain't around is DISGUSTING to me. True Knicks fans should be showing that man no love. Him and Reggie are on that same level of hate for me and I don't think i"m out of line in saying it should be that way for any Knicks fan that claims to be die hard. Especially if you were actually watching those Knicks-Bulls games.

Again, just my personal opinion so don't get all defensive with this lol

Last edited:
i can see where all the hate is from trust me... the Bulls ruined the Knicks chances of ever winning a chip because of Jordan...believe me i hated the bulls and didnt care for them period... but i just liked Jordan he was my favorite player growing up... and obviously when he played the Knicks I wasnt going to support him... but when he wasnt playing us i was a huge fan

well i don't like lebron and bc of lebron, we'll probably never win a championship. i mean NEVER, bc he wants to play 10 more years, so he can play with his son. by that time, KP's prime was been wasted and we're stuck for another 20 years bc bron's son is gonna play for the cavs and again prevent us from ever winning.

Back
Top Bottom