Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

16-18 :x We'd have to go 6-4 the next 10 to match our total after 44 last year...

This defense is maddening. The confidence that teams display against us is other wordly.

Zero guts.

Here comes the players after the game with the " We have to do better, we have to look at ourselves in the mirror"

Then come out next game and get punched in the face again.

Losers.

But I dont think it's personnel at all ! it's more game plan, effort, and trying to always make the right play. Talent wise we're good enough to at least compete against the magic at home.

It's just the cohesion, heart and communication isnt there at all...makes me cry a little...

LOL Baker getting MVP chants 
laugh.gif

One of the BIGGEST faults with this team seems to be the lack of cohesion. By that, I mean, on both offense and defense, there seems to be ALOT of confusion. Too frequently guys are making half-cuts, or ball watching, or just in general dont know where they belong. Same on Defense where we're constantly between helping too much and helping too little.

The team is tight in the *****. Scared to make mistakes. Scared to make plays.

I guess freestyle basketball works a little bit...but once teams start gearing up on scouting reports... its difficult to get things going. Our one play is Isolation.

We're still "searching" and "trying to find ourselves".

Disgusting.

Last edited:
Start the year like we ended the year, Ls.

No defensive effort by the entire team. Melo.still playing like a bum.

missed the last 2 games, but Orlando? really? Jodie Meeks? really?

5 game losing streak, but
'no need to overreact. its only games in december' right?

Last edited:
If we lose tonight the season is over

2yyct34.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had to look twice @ Paul Milsap :lol:

Dudes would have ulcers if some of those players were on this team with Melo's contract and a NTC :lol:

Dudes just bitter and not fully facing reality.

For real. Could've at least said Horford. :lol: Now Melo ain't even supposed to be 3rd option on this team. It's Patrick Ewing all over again…
Yup.

Back
Top Bottom