Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

It's ridiculous how bad this team is defensively. Nothing but terrible rotations and giving up open jump shots.

BJ with the juice?? 
nerd.gif

Watched the first half then went out to shovel. LooK's like I didn't miss much. I did see that lump kevin saraphine hitting shots against us. He was up there as my least favorite knick last year.

I completely lost track of time and missed the game but these reactions in here will always be entertaining :lol:

Now we ready to give Horny the boot :rofl:

At least more of y'all facing the reality of this piss poor defense. No amount of games won and feel good vibes gonna change that.

Last edited:
What upsets me is I've seen some losing teams in past years play hard organized basketball. Without disfunction or drama.

They might not have been that good but they still took pride in themselves and fought with what little they had.

I really thought that this would be a tougher more competitive team this year tbh.

Lol if I was at home or at work I'll watch regardless

But today I was a party..I'd rather enjoy the party than let myself get upset with the score

yeah Knicks defense is awful, what happened though...that game last night was close...i turned it to the football game and turned it back on they were down 15-20 pts lol...that defense is awful

Soon as I saw how the Pacers were just running around untouched, doing whatever they wanted on offense, I know we had no shot in last night's game.

This is on Hornacek. I actually like him as a coach but it's clear he is not defensive minded.

As soon as you see the opponents slashing to the rack with ease and getting uncontested jumpers, you call a timeout! Get in the team's ear and let them know they have to give more effort defensively.

He just lets them play on, hoping that we can climb back, out of double digits deficits with our offense.

We won't make the playoffs with that mentality.

We have a bunch of capable scorers, coaching staff should be stressing defense and ball movement over everything in practices and huddles.

I don't understand how someone can coach at the highest level and not be "defensive minded". These guys get paid millions to neglect key aspects of their job.

I would honestly rather have a defensive team that sucks on offense than an offensive team that sucks on defense. You can lose with more dignity the first way.

I would honestly rather have a defensive team that sucks on offense than an offensive team that sucks on defense. You can lose with more dignity the first way.

x100

A team that plays good D is consistently in games regardless if the offense is clicking or not.

Those young bulls squads with rose,noah,thomas,gordon, and salmons used to lock in and gave the Celtics hell cause they played great defense with maximum effort

That's what the knicks should be not this soft *** bumble gum **** product that they put on the court everyday.

This team is gonna win 41 games max and get swept in the first round. Won't even be able to steal a game cause we're the worst defensive team in the league and we damn sure aren't good enough to out score anyone

Make some changes and pack this **** up

Our coach is inept and no one gives a damn about defense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom